Chapter 2: The Incident

Louis P.O.V.

My first day in Holmes Chapel weren't as bad as I thought.

Flashback before Holmes Chapel...

"Louis, sweetheart we have to move again." My mum said. "Again?! Why are you so good at your job, why can't we stay in one place." I replied. This is the 12th time this year we have moved because of my mom's job. She gets a new job offer every month. "This will be the LAST time Lou I promise this time can you be strong this time." my mum said. "Ok mum I go, but this is the last time." I said. "That's my boy. Now go get packed Lou." she said.

Flashback over.

So I met this girl named Paris, and she showed me around, introduced me to her friends. The thing I was shocked about is that her own brother bullies her wow. That's a whole new level of low. She seems really nice and beautiful. Her blonde hair, her blue sea eyes. Breath taking. I meet her friends to, Ni and Cat. They are really helpful to Paris. Today during Lunch Paris's brother was looking for Paris. She got really jumpy all of a sudden. I guess now I know why. I was walking home from school when I saw her brother. "Hey, your that kid from earlier, the new kid right?" he said. Oh shit. think think. " Yeah why?" I said. " Well, I like to remember the people who were wrong." he said. By that time his friends had grabbed me and held me up. Then he started punching me. The first few hurt, the rest just stopped hurting I had almost had darkness take over. Before the darkness took over I heard someone. "Harry, stop leave him alone!" the voice shouted. Then darkness took over.

WELL DREAMERS HOWS THE BOOK SO FAR. I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE IT. WHO DO YOU THINK THE VOICE IS. IT COULD BE PARIS OR CAT OR NIALL. YOU NEVER KNOW. SEE YA LATER. DREAM ON DREAMERS