Chapter 9: The News

Niall POV.

We have been sitting here for 2 hours. Paris is passed out. I feel so bad for her. She goes through so much. Beep. Her phone goes off and as the curious person I am, I checked it. Its a reminder for her birthday. That gives me a idea. I cleared the reminder, and sat back down, Just as the doctor came in. " Doctor, what's wrong with her leg?" I asked. " Her leg is very broken. She will have to stay in a cast for a couple months, to see if she has made progress, if she hasn't made any progress-" he was cut off by Cat running in the room. "OH MY GOD, PARIS, WHAT HAPPENED. MY BEST FRIEND NO, WHY. WHY WASN'T IT ME!!!!!" "Cat calm down, she's OK, her leg is broken." I persuaded. " Well, if her leg hasn't made a lot of progress to heal, we might have to do surgery on it to fix it. And it might be risky, but I'm sure it will be fine." He finished. " Thank you, Doctor." I replied. The doctor walked out as soon as she woke up. "Paris, how are you feeling." I asked. " Well, I'm in the hospital, my leg is broken, I can't get comfortable, I'm wonderful." She said full of sarcasm. " What happened, how did this happen?" Cat asked concerned. She explained everything, but I knew there had to be something she wasn't telling us. " I'm glad your okay, now excuse me, I have to go. Bye see you later." Cat said as she slipped out the door. What was that about.

Cat POV

I have had enough of Harry and his attitude. He has gone to far now. And I have a few things I need to get of my chest.

I speed to Paris' house. I am beyond mad at Harry, beyond.

I pull up at her house and storm in. "Hey Anne, um can you tell me where Harry is, I need to talk to him."

I ask as sweet as possible.

"Hello Cat I haven't seen you in a while. Harry's up in his room, he's grounded so make it quick." She replied with a smile. Anne and I are very close, she's who I tell everything to,(besides Paris) I know it may be weird to be extremely close to your best friends mom, but I don't care.

"Ok, I won't be long, Thanks"

Get ready for hell to rain down Harry, cause its bout to pour.

So so so so so sorry I haven't updated in a while. I am the worst updater ever.

Anywho, How was everyone's summer. School is bout to start where I'm at and I so don't wanna go. Oh Well

Have a nice Day/Night. :)

See Ya

Kayle