Chapter 4 Did I Miss Something?!?!

Paris P.O.V

I quickly pulled away as Niall and Cat walked in. We just sat there looking at each other. "Did we miss something or..." Niall asked. "No." we said together. Cat gave Niall that - she is soo lying- "Well I'm gonna go I gotta get home." I said and sped out of the room. I ran home. and went straight to my room. I pulled out my diary and started writing.

Dear Diary,

Well Today was horrible, Louis got beat up by Harry and he was really badly beaten, and we got him to the hospital fast and he got a room as soon as we got him in.

Now here comes the horrible part,

, I ran straight to his room and he said he was ok, then we kissed. We kissed!?! I was extremely shocked. Then Cat and Niall came in and we pulled a part. Cat could tell something was up. I raced home as fast as possible. There might be a chance I've fallin deeper in love with Louis,

Sincerely, Paris. S.

Cat P.O.V (NEW POV.)

Me and Ni were walking to go see Louis. "How bad was he Ni?" I asked with a worried face. "He was pretty banged up, but I'm sure he'll live." He said. We walked in his room and they were just staring at each other. "Did we miss something or...." Niall asked. "No." They said together. Something's up. I gave Niall the look. And he just understood. "Well I'm gonna go I gotta get home." Paris said and she ran out the door. Hmm. Interesting. "So how are you Lou." I asked. "Fine Thanks." He replied with a shocked look. "Well I'm gonna go see what has gotten into Paris see ya." I said exiting the room. I raced to her house. I went up to her room. " Paris What the Duck was that all about and don't you dare like to me, something is totally up spill." I said snapping my fingers. "There's nothing to spill. We just didn't know what to say to each other. That's all ok, Now I have to go make dinner.. Its gonna talk me three hours. Would you like too help or stay up here?" She finished. " I'll stay up here and draw I guess." I answered. With that she walked down the stairs. I pulled out my sketch pad. I always forget my pencils. I open the first drawer to see a orange and purple book. I pull it out and opened it. Its Paris' Diary. "Omdg," I whispered. I began reading it.

WELL CAT SURE KNOWS WHATS UP. AND SHE FOUND PARIS' DIARY. THERE GOES ANOTHER SECRET SHE HAS KEPT. WILL UPDATE MORE.

I HAVE TWO NEW BOOKS. CHECK THEM OUT

-SILENCE DOESN'T STOP LOVE.

AND

- I'D NEVER THOUGHT WE'D BEEN TOGETHER.

PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT

LOVE YOU

DREAM ON DREAMERS

KAYLE