Climb a Mile... (Dark x Reader)

I've watched it get high

I've seen it go down

I need to get by

I need to get out

I don't need your validation; push it away, take it away

Get it erased

Start the next phase

Is it all in my head, or am I aiming for death?

That's what it feels like

The king of decay

I never feel right

I'm always fading

I'll get my head right when I blow it away

I've heard it before

I want to get past her

You want this to grow

Well, cold hearted bastard

I don't need your validation; push it away, take it away

Get it erased

Start the next phase

Is it all in my head, or am I aiming for death?

That's what it feels like

The king of decay

I never feel right

I'm always fading

I'll get my head right

When I blow it away

Mhm, hmm

That's what it feels like

The king of decay

I never feel right

I'm always fading

I'll get my head right

When I blow it away

Dark has been getting me into more and more 'depressing' music. Surprisingly, it hasn't had a depressing vibe to it for me. More like soothing and interesting. I can see why he likes it so much, though I'm sure it's for a different reason. Today was one of those days where people don't feel like doing much because it's rainy. The city looks cold and unforgiving, especially from the top of it. It's not cold out, but it sure looks like it would be. Dark and I have just been horsing around his condo all morning. We were planning to go out and do things, but my energy has been drained entirely. Too bad, Dark rarely goes out and does things. "What are you looking at, shitbird?" How pleasant. "Nothing, sweet one." I said, trying to sound as caring as possible to contrast his relatively crass nature. "You've been staring out the window...if you feel up to going out, I'm down." I buried myself in blankets. "Alright, I guess you're not into going out." Dark flopped next to me. I peeked out at him from under the blankets. "I like it in my hidey hole." I said. "This is my bed, that makes it my hidey hole. I'm glad you like being in my bed. I'd let you climb a mile 8 inches at a time right here." I thought about that for a minute before bursting out laughing. "You are bad!" I said. He gave me a little lopsided smirk of a grin. "Does that little line actually get...you know?" "Are you ready and willing?" he asked. I blushed. "Maybe after just chilling listening to more music." Dark took his phone and looked up a different song. "Try this one on for size." he said, pressing the play button. I listened to it, liking it. "You have good taste." I said. He smiled. "Duh." he said. "Someone like me can't have bad taste." I rested my head on his chest. He thrust his shoulder forward sending me face down into his lap. I jerked my head up. "Mean." I said. "Demon." he said, pointing to himself. "Get real, if I wasn't mean to you every now and then I'd probably die." "Well I don't want you to die." I said, moving my head onto his stomach. I closed my eyes, falling into the music. "Sorry (y/n), Mark has been gaming so hard lately he hasn't eaten anything, I am dying. I'll be right back." I perked my head up, noticing Dark struggling to his feet. "What does Mark not eating have to do with anything?" "I don't need to eat...as long as Mark does. He hasn't been eating...or at least not enough. We're tied together in the weirdest ways. If he gets sick and I do, too, it's pure coincidence. If he gets hurt and I do too, it's pure coincidence. If he starves himself to work on videos, I feel it. Good news is, I can eat for him...so this horrid feeling will fuck off. Just keep listening to this song, I think you'll really like it." I continued jamming out to the song while Dark presumably ate the entire condo. He flopped into the bed face down a few minutes later. "Much better." he said, into the pillow. I tossed his hair. "So where do we stand on you climbing that mile?" he asked, looking over at me. I laughed. "Well let's see here...you're attractive, I'm attractive, it's rainy and yucky outside which puts me in a cuddly mood...I think I can go a mile." I winked. Dark sank into the blankets. I looked into his eyes. They were half closed, and dimmer than usual...he had a warm smiled painted on his face. Total relaxation. I tugged my shorts off and pulled my panties to the side. He simply pulled his sweats down a notch. "I am way too lazy to get all the way undressed." he said. "I assume that's why I'm getting on top?" I asked. He gave me a little grin. "That's why." he confirmed. I straddled him, gently letting him slip inside. Our breaths hitched in unison. I braced myself on his strong chest and he grabbed my ass, squeezing it tightly. I clawed at his shoulders, beginning to ride him quickly. He seethed, panted, and moaned my name. "Fuck..." he moaned, thrusting into me from below. "Oh, Dark!" I breathed. I bore down on him, absorbing him to the best of my ability. My climax built at the base of my spine, threatening to spill out and soak us both. I suppressed it until I couldn't anymore. I came hard and ignored my own numbness from the waist down to finish Dark off. "Oh fuck, (y/n), yes!" he moaned as he finished deep in my core. We caught our breath. "I don't think that was quite a mile." Dark chuckled. "Bring me a male who can last a mile." he said. I rolled off of him and laid by his side. "Find another song." I said. "I like falling asleep to music." He searched his phone with one hand and played with my hair with the other. He hit the play button and I stretched out. "You're really gonna fall asleep?" he asked. "I practically just ran a mile...leave me alone." I said, winking.