Outside

This is not where I thought I would have been by now. I don't belong. What am I doing here? They said that I should go with the group, but all of these guys are rich. I don't belong... How would I belong? I am poor, my parents don't even make enough money to survive. I'm surprised we aren't on the streets yet. Oh, of course, always me at the back of the group. Make friends, they keep telling me. How did I end up here? I think they are friends. But are they? I'm not so sure. They don't talk to me, but I think they would stick up for me... Maybe.

Are friends meant to make fun of you? Is that a thing friends do? I don't know... It's always been like this though. I think it is normal. Why else would they treat me like this?

I wonder if they know my name? Probably... They are my friends. My only friends... Of course they would know. But why don't they speak to me?..

Hah. That was funny. They just called me a creep and perve. That was a joke right? Of course it was. Why wouldn't it be...

Why are they pushing me? This isn't safe... We are right next to the tracks... Why won't they stop...

Please, stop...

They pushed me down onto the tracks... They are going to help me, right?

Oh God... I'm not strong enough to pull myself to safety... And... And... The train... I don't think it can see me... Oh God no... I'm screaming but the train is too loud... It isn't going to stop...

Why... Why would my friends do this to me...

Wh-