Chapter 20

CHAPTER 20

SAM: Who’s that guy awhile ago with you? (He asked, they were already on their way towards home)

DEVON: I don’t know. He just sat there and I talked to him….

SAM: What?! Next time don’t talk to a stranger…

DEVON: You have kept me waiting! I almost cried talking to that stranger!

(She couldn’t control herself but tell him the truth. Sam stopped the car.She was aware of his glance lingering upon her, openly curious but she avoided returning his gaze. She felt him caressed her shoulders  and she could feel electricity running through her)

DEVON: Sam stop it please…(tumigil naman si Sam)

SAM: Sorry I was just carried away…God Devz! I couldn’t control myself whenever I’m with you…(She felt na pinipigilan lang ni Sam ang sarili at gusto na nyang matawa sa nakikitang paghihirap nito)

DEVON: Sam you’re 3D!! (Tumawa sya at tumaas naman ang kilay ni Sam)

SAM: 3D? anong akala mo sa akin digital movie!

DEVON: For me you’re Devastating, Dashing and Dangerous. So you’re 3D to me!

SAM: Naughty!

(He paused. Instantly his restless gaze found hers. He did not move, staring back at her as openly as she stared at him. He did not smile, but his lips curled slightly and something unspoken seemed to pass between them. They were about to kiss when his cellphone rang. She heard him uttered)

SAM: Damn it! (She smiled and he answered the phone. It was their brother Enchong asking where they were. The call ended, he started the engine and they went home)

(Galit na mukha ng kanilang Kuya Enchong ang sumalubong sa kanila)

ENCHONG: What time is it?! Bakit ngayon lang kayo?!

SAM: Bro it’s just 11 pm…

ENCHONG: Sam sayo ok lang na gabihin ka ng uwi but kay Devon, alam mo naman na hindi maganda sa babae ang umuwi ng late kapag gabi!

(Nainis na naman si Devon sa Kuya nya kung magsalita ito mas ama pa kesa sa Daddy nya)

DEVON: Kuya, ano ba hindi na ako baby?!!!

ENCHONG: Pero hindi pa rin yun sapat na dahilan…

DEVON: I can’t believe you Kuya…

SAM: Bro it’s my fault. I went out with Cheska and I forgot the time. I wasn’t able to fetch her early. Sorry…

ENCHONG: Ok..ok but next time you should be more responsible Sam lalo na pagdating kay Devon. (Tumango nalang sya) Sige pumasok na kayo sa kwarto niyo. (Pero hindi pa nakakalayo si Devon nagsalita ulit si Enchong) Devz, asan si Yen? Wala pa rin sya hanggang ngayon.

DEVON: Sa bahay ng classmates nya, doon ata sya matutulog.

ENCHONG: Ah..ok…