[ E L E V E N ]

"EunSook!" yep, all of them shouted cluelessly. Jongin was definitely useless, he couldn't even find her. Luhan can't connect to her. Yifan was particularly flying around the ceiling.

Minseok was freezing the places he reach, hoping Eunsook would come out from such cold temperature. Baekhyun tried to turn of the lights of the rooms, ending up getting wushu-ed by Tao.

Tao was like Jongin- he couldn't do anything helpful as well, well all of them. Don't even ask what Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Junmyeon, Sehun, Yixing, Jongdae are doing. They backed out a long time ago.

"Where could she be???" Yifan shouted from above. "Is she not even freezing?!? or is she dead?" Minseok asked cluelessly. Minseok went to one last room he could think of. Luhan was also beside him, it was also the last room- not only did he dread to enter- but the only room left in the mansion.

"Should we? I know we aren't all-"

"Lets just check"

They went up the stairs that lead to a door. As they neared, they gave each other one last look before pushing the door open. Inside, it was dark, lifeless and an eerie silence flowed-

"Do you guys need some help?"

"Yah Baekhyun!"

Shouted back the two startled latter. Baekhyun showed up a peace sign and lifted his palm into the room. A faint glow started to show before completely drowning the darkness with bright light.

Inside, they found Eunsook sitting down against the cold floor looking straight to a wall. "Why is looking at the wall?" Baekhyun asked to Luhan who had a stern face on.

'She isn't looking at a wall' He wanted to say back but the words won't leave his mouth. 'She's looking at the family photo, when she shouldn't have, when she never had to see it'

"I don't know" Luhan said in reply in his head, while Baekhyun just nodded before walking towards Eunsook slowly with Minseok trailing behind him.

"Where are you?" her voice was barely audible but they heard it with their vampire ears. Luhan went straight to her side before kneeling at her back.

His hands slowly crept its way up to her eyes which were lifeless. "Its nothing..... Its just a little nightmare, slave, don't worry reality is more scary"

Luhan whispered against her ear in such a shushed voice the two other latters only heard silence. A second later, Luhan's brows furrowed before Eunsook fell out from Luhan's grasp and landed on the ground with a thud.

"Keep quiet about this, don't go here" he ordered his two brothers before carrying his own slave out of the room. Oh, he was so frustrated.

Why the hell is he carrying his slave and caring over her? He didn't know. Perhaps it was instinct. No it wasn't, why would a vampire care over a harmless human being?

Little did he know that as he passed through the hallways going to his room, someone watched. "The prophecy can be true, but I won't allow it" the man whispered against himself as he watched the young latter make his way with the lady.

Luhan placed Eunsook on his bed. Wow, what a treatment this young lady gets and what a puzzle he recieves in return. Him being connected to her is not a puzzle, just a plain stupidity of his.

But, regarding the letter that mentioned Eunsook from the rebels and her being found in the room only he, probbably, knows of. It was a puzzle.

Maybe I'm just crazy. This is stress. Were his only words to himself. Tomorrow, he planned nothing else than going outside before the gates that separated human and vampires. Of course he wouldn't be alone, his slave of course.

༺༻

The next day followed quickly. Luhan grunted as he sat up from his uncomfortable position on the sofa. Yes, he became a gentleman and allowed someone lower than him to sleep on his bed.

Basically, Eunsook did not move an inch from her last night position. Somehow, Luhan was beginning to think if she was sleeping beauty or something.

He started to prepare himself, taking a shower, putting on decent 'rich' clothes before settling down on his bed. Eunsook, still not moving, was shaked awake by Luhan.

"Wake up" slowly, Eunsook's eyes fluttered open and took a nice view of the surroundings before jumping up to her feet. "I'm so sorry!" she bowed down infront of Luhan's feet and he was nothing but surprised.

So much for a wake up... Eunsook whispered in her head and Luhan chuckled. Oh stupid little Eunsook, vampire abilities may I remind?

༺༻

Drop a comment and a vote to make me smile