chapter 1

"assholes." i mutter as i walk up to peter who was putting a picture on the bulletin board.  flash had just hit him with a basket ball and was currently laughing. 

"sorry." flash says holding out a hand, smirking as his two friends laugh.

"morning, flash." peter greets.

"good morning Parker." flash says as he walks by peter. flash then makes a move as if he's about to body check peter but stops when peter moves back. flash and his buddies then walk away.

"ready for lunch?" i ask peter. he nods and we head off down the hallway.

"hey. its peter, right?" a cute girl asks peter. he nods, astonished. i smirk.

"i really like your photos." she continues. 

"oh, thanks. thanks." he says. i roll my eyes.

"uh, listen, are you busy Friday night?" she asks. i smirk and pat peter's elbow before leaving the conversation. 

"Parker?"

"yes, sir" i hear behind me.

"you want to keep that skate board?"

"yeah."

"keep it off the ground."

"sure, yeah."

"wheels up."

"like that?" peter asks lifting the board above his head as he catches up to me.

"that's it."

"okay." peter lowers the board.

"did you finally get a date?" i ask smirk to peter.

"shut up." he says. "she wanted a picture of her boyfriends car."

"oh," i laugh. "did that sting?"

"shut up."

"you going?"

"nope."

as we round the corner, peter puts the board on the ground and starts skating again.  as we get to his locker, which was near mine, we find a couple aggressively making out on his locker.

i laugh and peter shoots me a glare.

"ill meet you outside, Kay?" i ask him. i pat him on the back, i go outside and sit on one of the rabbles reading a book. i look up when chanting starts over in the courtyard.

"eat it! eat it! eat it!" 

i see peter and hop down from the bench and head towards the crowd after him. flash was shoving some kids head into a plate of food.

"eat your vegetables, Gordon. come on!" flash yells. "come on.  hey Parker come on. get a picture of this." flash motions towards the kid as peter shoves his way towards the front of the crowd. 

"no, im not gonna take a picture of it. put him down, man."

"come on." flash pressures.

"Gordon, dont eat it." peter warns Gordon. 

"take the picture."

"put him down flash."

"take the picture." peter shakes his head.

"put him down, Eugene!" everyone quiets down and makes some unimpressed noises as flash throws the kid on the ground.

flash starts walking over to peter.

"hey, man." peter tries to walk towards Gordon, but flash stops him. flash punches peter and that's when i've had enough. 

"come on! get up, Parker!"