Chapter 4

"hey, peter." i call out catching up with said boyfriend.

wait what? he wasnt my boyfriend.

"mona." he greets cheerfully and pecks me on the lips. i smile even wider as we stop at peters locker.

someone started screaming and i look over to see a giant lizard, maybe seven feet tall, dinosaur looking thing crash out of the boys washroom.

the boys washroom was right next to us.

evreyone started screaming and running down the hallway.

"go. go!" peter yells at me. i go to move but stop.

"peter!" he turns to me and i kiss him.

"kick his ass." i inform him before following the crowd while watching peter. as peter goes to run at 'dr. connors'. i turn the corner and 'run out of the school'.

i run to the trophy case and grab a trophy, it was one of flashes. perfect.

i follow the halls to where i see peter being squashed on glass by 'dr. connors'.

i whack the dinosaur in the head.

"Mona." the reptile growls. he goes to reach for me as i back off but peter stops him with his spidey-web.

peter entirely wraps the dinosaur in spider web, then attaches him to the walls and ceiling so he cant get away.

peter attaches some web to me and pulls me close to him. he takes the trophy and throws it out the window, successfully breaking the window and the trophy. he pulls me even closer so im wraped in his arms.

"im gonna throw you out the window now." peter tells me.

"what?"

peter throws me out the window, but as im flying he hits me with spider web and attaches it to the wall so i dont hit the ground.

"what the hell peter!" i shout, only to hear him laugh. "you suck!"

i was swinging back and forth with no way down, thankfully the police was coming. i bet the chief of police, aka gwen's father is coming, he'll help me down.

im innocent.

sort of.

not really.

but he doesn't know that.

"Mona?"

"oh, thank god. Mr. Stacy, can you help me down?" i ask looking down at George.

he gets one of the firefighters to cut me down.

"did spider man do this too you?" he asks.

"yes, but he saved me!" i inform him.

"did he do this to the school?" he asks. i shake my head.

"there was this seven foot tall lizard he kept calling Dr." i inform him. he shakes his head and pinches the bridge of his noes.