CHAPTER 3

"welcome, peter Parker, to hell's angel's lair." i stop. that doesn't sound right. "hell's angel's cave." i try once more. "hell's lair."

i look at him with a proud smile and he chuckles as i push open the door to hell's lair. in the dead center of the room was my suit, it was a black spandex with gold ridges, and my symbol, red hot fire with black angel wings in the middle on my chest. there was no back to it, so the front looked like a halter top and went behind my neck to make a mask that covered my whole face. there was a hole in the back for a pony tail.

the face mask acted as a one sided  mirror. i could see out perfectly fine, but people looking in saw thick white material that the rest of the suit was made of.

the glass case that was holding it lit up when i opened the door. peter gasped.

"so what exactly are you for in a suit?" i ask him.

"all spandex, red and blue. i want it too look like spider webs all over it." i nod.

"okay, lets measure you." i tell him. he gets really flustered.

"Monica, scan peter." i tell my AI.

"scan complete."

the scan of peters body shows up as a hologram in a part of the lab, it was life size.

"oh, and i want the mask to look like this." he says pulling out the picture he was drawing a couple of days ago. i nod.

"how do you shoot the webs?" i ask him.

"oh, this." he points at a bracelet looking thing on both his wrists.

i move my hand across the hologram and cover it in red fabric. i cut out eye holes and insert the slanted big white eyes rimmed in black where his eyes are. i put on blue webs all over the suit, then made his 'pants' blue. i put red calf boots on him. and right in the middle i put a black spider on his chest.

"wow." peter says. "its amazing."

"now all we got to do is insert your web shooters and viola!" i stare at the finished product.

"you like?" i ask him.

"like? i love!" he picks me up and spins me around. when he stops i realize how close together we are. i gasp.

peter looks down at me and i look up at him. time seems frozen as peter leans down a little bit. i stood on my tippy toes and our lips were almost together. my breath gets stuck in my throat as i get lost in his eyes.

his lips touch mine and for a second i dont kiss back. but then i do and sparks fly.

"miss. Kent, would you like to manufacture your design?" Monica asks. i close my eyes as we stops kissing and clear my throat.

"yes." i tell her. peter goes to kiss me again but she stops us again.

"how many copies?" she asks.

"five and save the design under SM!" i call out to her.

"ma'am-"

"shut up Monica."

"shutting up."

our lips kiss again and the butterflies turn into a zoo. my hands fly up to his neck deepening the kiss. he picks me up and sets me on a table.

"so how long have you liked me?" peter asks with a cheeky grin as he pulls away.

"like a year after we met."

"since we met." he tells me. "what's-"

"oh shut up and kiss the hell out of me."

"yes ma'am." our lips touch again and peters hands roam my body.