Toilet Paper and Spray Paint

Vicky POV

"Hey Felix!" I said. "Hey!" he said. "You ready?" I asked him. "Of course!" We had been planning on pranking this guy that was always messing with us...without getting caught of course. "You got the toilet paper?" "Yup." "Spray paint?" "Check." "Let's go then!"

Felix POV

I can't believe we're doing this! I mean yeah i've done little pranks but his house?! I don't know how this is going to turn out.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We stepped back and admired our work. "I think we did good." I said. "Yeah, now let's go before they come home!" said Vicky. We quickly ran down the street and turned the corner. After a little bit we got to my house. "Come on get inside!" I said. As soon as we got inside we burst out laughing. "I...can't...wait...to see....his face tomorrow!" Vicky said while laughing. I have to admit it is going to be pretty funny when he goes to school looking for the people who did that to his house. I just hope he doesn't find out it was us....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N Hey guys! So i hope you like my story so far it's only my first so constructive critisism is appreciated!

We will meet again....

-Jas