New Friends and Idiot Besties

Vicky POV

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I slammed my hand down on my alarm. Today I was going to hang out with that girl. What was her name? I can tell this is going to be a great day already. (Note the sarcasm) I got out of bed and took a quick shower. I blow dried and straightened my hair. I put on some skinny jeans and a t-shirt. If you hadn't already noticed, I don't like to dress up. I put on some mascara, concealer, and some lip gloss. Hey, just 'cause i'm not a girly girl doesn't mean I can't wear a little make-up! I grabbed my bag and went into the kitchen.

"Morning mom." I said as I grabbed an apple. "Morning sweetie. Before I forget your father and I are leaving in a couple days and we're going to be out of town for a couple of weeks. Do you mind staying at Felix's house?" "Yeah that's fine. That just means I get to be lazier after school!" I grinned at her. She knows i'm really lazy and will take any chance I get. "Thanks sweetie. Have fun at school! Love you!" "Love you too mom!" I said as I walked out of the house.

*~*~*~*~*~*Time Skip*~*~*~*~*~*

"Hey!" I turned around to see that girl. What a coincidence. "Oh hi! I was actually just looking for you." "Oh. So I just wanted to say sorry for the other day. I didn't mean to give you the wrong idea. Did Anthony not tell you about me?" "No. And that's what I don't get. You guys are just friends right?" "Yeah. He's my best friend." "He didn't tell me about you." "Yeah...Sorry about that. I don't know why Anthony didn't tell you." I made a 'what can you do?' face and slightly shrugged my shoulders. "I'm Kalel by the way." "I'm Victoria." I said. "Want to walk to class together?" I asked since we have the same classes. "Sure."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

By the end of the day, it was like Kalel and I had known each other forever. I told her about myself and told her stories of when I was little, how Felix and I met, and when I hung out with Felix. She told me about herself, how she and Anthony met, and stories of when she was little. I came up to the conclusion that I would forgive Anthony. She's cool and doesn't seem to like Anthony like that. We walked out of class together, laughing at a joke I just told. "Kay' well i'm going to go, i'll text you." "Bye!" We had exchanged phone numbers at lunch so I already had her number. I started to walk towards Felix, who was waiting for me at our usual spot. "Hey!" He looked around as if looking for the person I was talking to. "Are you talking to me?" He asked while trying to stop from smiling. "Yup," I said while popping the 'p', "now come on best friend, we're going to your house." I linked my arm in his and started walking. He grinned, and sped up a bit. "Felix! You're walking too fast!" "Yeah? Well walk faster woman!" "Ok." I smiled mischeivously, and took my arm out of his and started running towards his house. "Vicky!" He started running after me while laughing. By the time he reached me I was already at his house. "Damn girl.....you....run fast!" he said between breaths. "Ha ha yup! Now hurry up! I don't want to stand out here forever." He unlocked the door and quickly slipped in, slamming the door and locking it before I could get inside. God damnit Felix. I pounded on the door yelling, "Felix! Let me in!" Lucky for him, his parents weren't home yet, otherwise they would've let me in and Felix would've been done for. "Felix! I swear to god you better let me in!" Oh he doesn't know what he's gotten himself into. I heard the click of the of the door being unlocked then the running steps of Felix. "Feelix? Where aree youu?" I said in a creepy voice. You know like in video games or movies, when they're looking for someone and they're calling out? No? Ok then. I'll just keep looking for Felix now.

I checked in all of the rooms. I left his room last because I had a feeling he was in there and I wanted him to feel the suspense. He wasn't in any of the other rooms so my guess was correct. I reached up and grabbed his hidden key that he kept in case he locked himself out of his room. I slowly turned the key, unlocking the door. I put the key back, and started to slowly open the door. When I walked inside I immediately knew he was in the closet, hiding. I slowly opened the door...