I'll Think About It

Vicky POV

I saw Anthony waiting for me at the front of the school when I was walking in. I was kind of hesitant to talk to him. I walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He quickly turned around and hugged me tightly. I only partly hugged him back."Vicky. I swear it wasn't what it looked like. She is my best friend and I hadn't told her anything about us. She was just kind of mad at me for not telling her and I gave her a hug to say I was sorry. It's like you and Felix except you didn't know about her." How dare he compare me and Felix to them. I always tell him everything and he tells me everything. Anthony should have told me about her from the beginning. I want to believe him, but my heart doesn't trust him. (A/N cheesy I know just roll with it.) "You should have told me about her." "I know, I just didn't know how to tell you..." "How about on our first date, when I asked you about yourself?" "Oh." He said while scratching the back of his neck. "Whatever." "So will you forgive me?" I bit my lip. I wanted to, I did. I'm just...confused. "I need time to think about it Anthony." "Oh. It's ok.... I get it. I'll see you later?" "Yeah. See ya." I walked away and went to find Felix. I just need to talk to him. I look around and see Felix. I walked up behind him and said, "Hi." He jumped a bit and practically yelled, "What the hell Vic! You scared the shit out of me!" I started laughing. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy, but he's just such an easy target. I smiled at him."I'm sowwy." I said, giving him puppy eyes. "Ugh! Why do you have to have such a cute puppy face?!" "So does that mean you forgive me?" "No." He said jokingly. I decided to play along and acted hurt. He pretended to not care and started to walk away. After he was a little bit away he turned around and ran full speed towards me. I admit it, I screamed when he attacked me with a hug. He whispered into my ear, "Of course I forgive you. I could never day mad at you." He's such a sweetheart. I hugged him back fiercly before letting go. "Come on, we're going to be late for class." "Ughh. School is so boring." Felix said while we started walking. "I know hun, I know."

*~*~*~*~*~* Time Skip*~*~*~*~*~*

FUCKING FINALLY!! Why is school so long? Ugh. "Hey Felix!" I said when I saw him and we started walking. "Hey!" "So, what are we going to do when we get to your house?" "I don't know. Obviously homework first." "Aww do we have to?" I whined, joking around. "Yeah, unless you want to go to some crappy college." "Ughh, finee! But that doesn't mean I want to." "Of course not. I mean why would you? It's homework." "You are so right." We walked up to his front door and he unlocked it. We walked in and heard his mom ask, "Is that you Felix?" "Yeah mom, it's me. Vicky's here too." "Hi Mrs.Kjellberg." I said. She was like a second mother to me. "Ok well we're going to be in my room." said Felix. "Ok sweetie." We went to his room and did our homework. After we were done he asked if I wanted to play some video games. "Of course! As long as it's violent." I said, grinning. Felix knew I absolutely loved horror and violent video games. "Ook." he grabbed his Xbox controllers and threw me one. He also got two headsets so we could play online.

"Haha BITCH! You die now!" Felix yelled into the headset as he killed the enemy. My mom called, telling me she would be here in about five minutes. "Okay guys we'll I have to go." I heard a bunch of people saying "Bye." as I logged off. "Hey i'll be back too." said Felix. He put away my headset and took off his. "Mom coming?" He asked. "Yup." I said, popping the 'p'. "Ok well i'll see you tomorrow then?" "Yeah, see ya'." I walked our of his house and stood in front of his door. Not even a minute later my mom pulled up.

When we got home I talked with my parents a bit then went to bed. Then all of a sudden I remembered Anthony. I laid in bed for a while, thinking. Should I forgive him? He said she was his best friend. I know what i'll do! I'll hang out with her tomorrow and see if she really is just his best friend. With that thought in my head, I drifted off to sleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N Hey guys! So this chapter is a little suckish. I admit it. But tell me what you think! Love you guys!

We will meet again....

~Jas