Eighteen

If Brick knew that he was going to die, then maybe he would've told his brothers where he was going. But he couldn't even bring himself to tell them bye, since it hurt to much to even think about never seeing them again. Yet standing face to face with death seemed like it was the worst thing of his life, seeing the gun pointed towards him and Blossom behind him it was like waiting for God to open the door and tell him to walk inside.

Brick opened his mouth but shut it, he had no idea what to say to this girl. This girl was claiming that she loved his father, claimed that he looked just like him, even though he looked more like Butch, but it was heartbreaking to see what happened to this girl. She lost everything that she cared about, which made her insane. Brick gripped onto Blossom's arm and tried to see if he could block the bullet if it came to them.

"I'm not Mojo." He muttered, he was tired of hearing her call him by his father's name. But her scream made him snap back into reality.

"But now, I'm going to take her away from you! Then we can be happy together!" Sedusa yelled as she pulled the trigger.

"No!" Brick screamed as Blossom screamed in his ear.

He turned around and covered Blossoms body, as he hissed as something hit his leg. Brick turned and saw Professor was on the ground, with blood surrounding him. He widened his eyes and as he turned ands aw Sedusa raising the gun again, he gulped as he pushed Blossom in the van and jumped down towards the Professor's body. He grabbed the handgun and pulled up towards Sedusa.

"Drop the gun," Brick said as she stepped back some, her hand began to shake as Brick tried to stand up, but his leg was in so much pain.

"Why are you protecting those things? You hated them! You were the one who started this whole market, but now you're protecting one of those things?" Sedusa asked as she pointed the gun towards Blossom, who was trying to get out the van to help Brick.

"I never started this," Brick said as Sedusa laughed and shook her head.

"Oh surely you didn't Mojo! You started this damn thing, you had me your partner in crime! Grabbing hybrids for you, taking them here so you can get money for you kids! Those stupid three kids was always in the way, but then you had to turn you back on us. Me!" She yelled as Brick shook his head.

"My father would never do that! He said all people was equal." Brick muttered as Sedusa laughed.

"All people equal? Please don't tell me that old geezer changed your point of view, because last time I checked you killed people who got in your way!" Sedusa yelled as Brick widened his eyes.

He couldn't breathe, he was hearing things about his father that shouldn't be true. His father was a loving man, he brought them toys from work, he gave them food every night. He even let hybrids stay, but then they would go missing the next day. Brick shook his head, not wanting to believe her.

"My father was a good man!" Brick yelled as he pointed his gun towards Sedusa, and began shooting at her.

Tears ran down his face as he keep pressing the trigger, even if there was nothing left to shoot, it still pushed him to keep going. Brick screamed as he threw the gun at her and pulled at his hair.

"He was a good man! You're just a lying scumbag!" Brick yelled as he felt arms wrapped around his waist.

Brick stopped pulling at his hair as he looked down at his waist. Two small pale arms was snaked around him, he felt a head pressed against his back as he heard a voice. Brick stood still, not wanting to move everything was moving so fast.

Police sirens was coming up, two dead bodies laid in front of him, and hearing Blossom saying his name. Brick finally began to cry out in pain, from his leg that was still bleeding, from hearing new things about his father, from having the one person that actually wanted to help was dead. Brick felt Blossom held onto him tighter as people surrounded them.

Finally after all the crying, from using his last of his strength, he finally passed out from the lack of blood.

---

Brick didn't want to wake up. He liked being asleep, after not being able to sleep in forever he didn't want to start waking up. He liked knowing that his brothers was safe, since Butch wouldn't let nothing happened to Boomer, he liked knowing that he could sleep without Blossom being alone in that womans hands. Brick just finally felt at peace.

So waking up in the hospital room, with his leg propped up and hearing his brothers argue over the sprt scores and telling Blossom which team she should be on made him think that they was home. It made him think that they wasn't in the hospital, just simply in the living room while he took a nap. Brick sat up and began to rub his eyes as he looked around the room.

It was a white room, with one painting of flowers on it. A small tv in the corner, with his brothers in the chairs, while Blossom was sitting on the table, he frowned as he hissed. He looked towards his leg and saw a cast was on it, his hands was wrapped with white gauze and he turned and saw Blossom standing there.

Brick smiled as put his hands on her cheeks and she hugged him, as he widened his eyes. He saw his brothers standing there, with their arms crossed, their faces was dark but Brick shook his head with a smile.

"Your a prick you know that!" Butch exclaimed as Brick nodded but he looked towards Boomer.

The blonde punched Butch in the chest and ran towards Brick, he wrapped his arms around him making Brick yelped in pain, since Boomer kicked his leg purposely.

"Butch's right, and you deserve that." Boomer muttered as Brick rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah." Brick muttered as Butch smiled and pushed back his hair.

"I'm glad you're safe," Butch said as Brick snorted as he looked towards the door. "But something is going down right now." Butch muttered. 

Heyyo Guys!!!!!!

What we thinks??? Brick??? Sedusa is now...... Urmmms dead??? What about Professor???? wells tells me your thoughts!!!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!