One

Have you ever been shunned from the world? From something that you couldn't control? Like some people can't help whenever they pee on themselves, or whenever they have body issues. Whatever the reason, the thing tends to ruin your life.

But sometimes being shunned can open up your eyes. It can give you reasons why you're born, and why you deserve to live. But not everyone looks at it like that.

For Brick, it was being an outcast. He was very different in highschool, being the oldest, all his brothers looked different, he was the only person with red eyes. So he was looked different upon on. He just didn't care what the world thought of him.

He did change his appearance, getting a sleeve of tattoos on his right arm, having his hair grow out, and always being in the music store, since he did work there. He sighed and heard his brothers downstairs getting ready for school.

He flipped over on his side and saw he had to get to work in about hour, so he finally forced himself up. He walked downstairs and saw Butch and Boomer was eating breakfast. With Butch being in his senior year and Boomer in his junior, he knew that it's about time for them to get a job.

"Don't get in trouble today Butch, I really need the money for our rent this month, so I can't miss a day." Brick said as Butch sighed as he shoved the spoon in his mouth and looked over at his brother, and swallowed his food.

"You know that Boomer could get in trouble also." Butch said as Brick snorted and rolled his eyes as he grabbed his coffee cup.

"Yeah right, besides he takes his medicine unlike some people." Brick said as Butch rolled his eyes and looked at his food.

"I hate those stupid pills, they don't help me with my anger." Butch muttered.

"You should maybe start taking them." Boomer said with a laugh, making Butch glare over at him. Brick rolled his eyes and turned over at his brothers and leaned against the counter.

Brick waited for his brothers to leave so he could wash the dishes real quick. He waved at them and shut the door and turned back and quickly washed the dishes he ran to the bathroom and took him a quick shower and dried his body. He walked to his bedroom and grabbed his work shirt, which was a black button up shirt with the store logo and had all his favorite bands pins on the right side of his pocket. He slipped on him a pair of black skinny jeans and pulled on his hat and looked over at the time.

He sighed and grabbed his keys, along with his coat and walked out, locking the door to his flat and then walked outside. He shivered at the cold and pulled his coat closer to his chest as he walked to his music store.

He walked inside and smiled at his boss and walked over towards the counter and sat behind it, and took off his coat, greeted by the warmth around his body. He waited for some people coming up, asking him what would be better, but he always told them that it's their choice, making them buy both, which was a good thing for Brick since he could have extra money, which meant he could be able to buy more food for him na dhis brothers.

Growing Up Brick didn't have to take care of his brothers, matter of fact his father was very supportive of them. But his father was breaking laws, which was keeping hybrids in homes. It was against the law back then, whenever Brick was kid, but the law dropped whenever his brothers was in high school.

You wouldn't aloud to keep hybrids in your homes, since you was an outcast and can get taken away and get the chair. The chair meant where they kill you in front the whole town, Boomer and Butch was young, they remember their father dying but not exactly how. It was matter of factly they was the first people who was openly dating hybrids in school, which caused Brick to go down to the school because Butch would get into fights for protecting his girlfriend and his brothers and his spouse.