Nine

Brick made some noodles with a sandwich and handed them out to his brothers as he heard Blossom snoring in his room, he sighed as he left the rest of the food in the pot as he made him a small sandwich and he walked inside the living room and sat down on the couch and he sighed as he blew his bangs from his face.

They was listening to music on Butch's phone, which was mixture of all their favorite genres, and he watched his brothers doing their homework since they had a three day weekend this week, which was making Brick life easier since he could go to work for three days for extra money.

"I was thinking about putting Blossom in school," Brick stated as his brothers looked towards him with a confused look before they opened their mouths Brick held up his hand. "I know what you're thinking, but she has no knowledge of anything, and this could help me out if she was in school with you guys. Because I can pick up extra hours, because I know that you guys will watch her for me." Brick said as Boomer sighed.

"Brick you know we'll do anything for you," Boomer said as he rubbed the back of his neck. "But do you think that she'll be able to handle it there without shifting?" He asked as Brick sighed and shrugged his shoulders.

"She only shifts whenever she's scared, and she will have the same classes as Bubbles and Buttercup, and I know that she'll want to hang out with them more," Brick said as Butch sighed and rubbed his face.

"Look bro," Butch said as Brick looked towards him. "Your looking out for her, great. But she might not be able to handle it, and she's getting closer to you, and well. It's just not a good idea, maybe not right away, but lets try Monday, whenever we get back." Butch said with a smile as Brick nodded and sighed as he grabbed their plates and walked back to the kitchen and washed them.

Brick heard Butch and Boomer tell him goodnight as they walked back in their bedroom and Brick sighed as he heard Butch's playing and he looked around the house, nothing was dirty but he wanted something to do before he heads to bed so he can get ready for work, but he doesn't know what to do with her. He can't just leave her here for eight hours, he needed some place for her.

He shook his head as he cleaned up the living room, putting his brothers bags in the chair and he cleaned off the small table. Brick hummed to himself as he cleaned the kitchen and shut off the lights. He layed down on the couch and sighed as he took off his hat, he rolled over on his side and fell asleep with Butch's music playing in the background.

--

Brick opened his eyes and saw his brothers walking around in the living room, he sighed as he rubbed his face and walked inside his bedroom and saw Blossom Was sleeping in her kitten form, he grabbed his work clothes and walked out.

He took him a fast shower and got dressed, he slipped his hair in a messy ponytail as he saw his brothers walking out, arguing about who gets the window seat or not. He rolled his eyes and made a peanut butter sandwich and some chips and sat them down on the table, he pulled out some bottles of water and he sighed as he looked back towards his room then walked towards the front door and grabbed his coat and walked out and made his way towards his work.

Brick knew that working at a music store wasn't going to make him a millionaire overnight, it was going to take weeks until he finds his skill so he can get him a better job than the one he has. He sighed as he walked in and waved towards his boss before grabbing a box of cds and began stacking them in their slots and hummed along with the music.

He danced a little as Fifth Harmony came on, since that was his favorite secret band, he nodded his head along with Worth It, he answered the costumes questions and told them about the bands, since he needed to do research on tons of them so he can catch the customer's eyes.

"You know that The Vamps has done a song with Shawn Mendes," He told the girl who was looking over the Shawn Mendes' album, she smiled and grabbed The Vamps album, which made him get a smile from his boss.

He nodded his head and answered more questions, and sold more cds and he heard that tony was definitely come back, he waved at his boss as he walked home with some cds for his brothers as he walked inside he saw Boomer and Butch was playing a video game and he saw Blossom was sitting in the chair, kitten form, he rolled his eyes as he took off his coat and placed it on the hook.

Brick sat down on the couch and he grabbed the bag of chips and began eating them watching his brothers. His red eyes scanned over the tv, staring at the wall, he felt something pawing at his legs, he looked down and saw Blossom, still in kitten form, she was pawing at his black skinny jeans, he smiled as he rubbed her fur as he slouched down and watched his brothers as he petted her back and cheered on his brother's weakly as he slowing felt himself falling asleep.

Blossom looked around and saw that the brothers was asleep, her kitten self jumped off of Brick and stretched on the ground, she yawned as she padded towards Brick's bedroom, she jumped on his bed and walked towards his pillows as he fall asleep on his pillow, not seeing someone looking through the window.

Heyyo My Cocoians!!!!!!!

What we thinks??? Brick wanting to put Blossom in school?? Someone looking through the window??? Welps your thoughts!!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!