A/N.

I haven't been here in a while and I know that and I'm sorry.  I know sorry won't publish chapters but my laptop is now broke so I can't access any of my chapters that I have completed.
    I don't really know if anyone is still liking this book as it has been so long.  I guess the feedback on this author's note will determine if there is still interest of any sort.
    I have also been thinking because The Creatures are really around anymore maybe this would be boring or old.  If this is the case just comment and tell me.
     I have four options here:
●Continue the story the way it is currently but with (hopfully) more uploads.
●Take the story down for a while and rewrite it to include CowChop instead of The Creatures.
●Take down or discontinue this story and create an entirely new one based around CowChop to replace it.
●Just take down or discontinue the story.
    I was also thinking about creating a story based on the Sidemen but I don't really know what response that would get.
    Anyway I will start writing chapters up on microsoft word on my phone and then upload them to here as my laptop screen is unusable.
    See you guys after I figure out what I'm doing with this.  Remember to give me the idea of what you readers want and I will base my decision off of that feedback.  I'll make another A/N to clarify my decision.
    Later xx.