06.

I walked out of Aleksandr's room at nine the next morning. I was tired from staying most of the previous night with the 'bed ridden' Russian boy.

The brown haired, baby faced child said he was feeling up to going to the office today so we could all finally do our fucking jobs. I hadn't been there because I 'had' to take care of him and he was not there for obvious reasons. Not to even mention that Kevin hadn't been there either. The comments will filled with fans furious about this for obvious reasons.

Seamus had disappeared again and from what I had heard, he was ill. Very ill. It upset us all greatly to not see him around anymore and the fans were going ballistic about it. We couldn't tell them anything about his condition for a few reasons though. Number one: we didn't know anything about Seamus' condition ourselves as we hadn't heard from him ever since he started not showing up – all we knew was that he was ill and need to recover. And number two: it was Seamus' business and not ours and if he wanted the fans to know he would have or would tell them himself.

It seemed as though he would not be returning anytime soon, though this isn't the first time this has happened with Seamus and the older fans would know that. I guess we just had to move on and do out job without him for a while until he decides to get in touch or put something on the internet about it.

I walked into my room to get ready for the day ahead. I'm not going to lie like I was pretty eager toward going back to the office, for once. I had actually missed the shenanigans and havoc that went on in there but that was probably because I'm usually one of the causes of all of it.

Aleks was already waiting downstairs by the time I was ready to go so I skipped breakfast and we made our way to the office not in any way prepared for what was about to happen.

A/N:

So it's been a while, sorry about that. I have been quite busy with my mocks next week and GCSEs in a month (my procrastination has grown to another level at this point).

I haven't really been that motivated to write at the moment but someone voted the other day and that made me realise that there is people actually reading this and it's not just me writing for the sake of it. So yeah... I'm so very sorry guys I'll try not to neglect this as much and start writing more.

I actually have a social life right now (go me, right?), which I know is very surprising. I have been focusing on that and getting out as much as I can so I can get over my anxiety and feel comfortable and confident around a lot of and new people again (which is still a work in progress). But I will be trying to get more of this done and try to make you guys happy.

This is short as fuck and I know it but the part will hopefully be longer, just didn't want you waiting for longer than you already have.

If you have and suggestions or requests for something happening inbox me or leave a comment. I want this to be quite an interactive fanfiction and make it as much yours as it is mine. Have an idea? Leave it down.

Seeya when I seeya I guess (hopefully soon).