chapter 1

"Molly! Wake up! it's already 5:30!" she shouted. it was my mom.

Wednesday, the day we got our math exams. No. What did i get? Did I fail? I had so many questions but i got snapped back to reality when my mom took my blanket and threw it on the floor. I instantly stood up from bed and walked toward the bathroom and closed the door.

My name is Molly. I'm 16 now. I live in Cairo. Yeah I know, pretty tough place, right ? But actually it was one of the most beautiful cities in the world if you visited the right time. My dad died three months ago. I'm not a directioner, a belieber, an arianator or anything i'm just a lovatic and a 5sosfam. Most of you won't know what 5sos is but it's the best band in the world!! 

I washed my face with cold water so i could come back to reality and it helped. I brushed my teeth and threw on some clothes. We didn't have a uniform and we got judged based on what we were wearing. I went to a private school. So did the rest of my friends. 

I decided to go with my light jeans, olive green shirt with a black 'NY' written on, some random pair of Levi's that I found this morning and braided my brown curly hair that reached the line beneath my bra. 

I wasn't pretty or beautiful just normal. I was the short one in class. 

"It's 6:20 kids! Let's go!" my mom yelled while she opened the door and i ran after her. We got in the car so my mom could drive us to the place where the bus picks us up. Yes, I said us. I had two brothers one was 13 and the other one 6.

We arrived at the bus station and as usual, I met my friend there. Fanny.

"Hey Chemmyyy!! What's up dude?" she said in the most cheery voice ever. I let out a deep, deep sigh and told her "Fine, fine. How's that physics exam going, Cheffy?". We called each other that cuz we both love cherries so we replaced the 'r' with our first letter.

"Good. So, how far did you get to in After 3 ? Oh and by the way i started a new fan fic about Luke Hemmings.

Luke Hemmings.