chapter 2

Luke Hemmings.

I just loved him. And Ashton Irwin, Calum Hood and Micheal Clifford. They're all just perfect. especially Luke. He was my favourite but i loved the rest so much. 

"Molly? You still there? The bus came." she told me. Fanny was just gorgeous and pretty and cute. she had beautiful long black wavy hair and dark brown eyes. Her smile was just contagious. 

"Yeah, yeah." i told her to shut her up. I wasn't in the best mood ever.The math exam. No. No. Damn it. We took our usual seats in the bus right in front Dannie and Lekashia. They were my next  best friends. Lekashia was my 2nd cousin and we all called her 'kash' instead.

"Hi Dennie", Fanny said and smiled. Dennie or 'De' smiled back at her. I just ignored them by putting on my shiny purple beats and started to listen to 'Ain't It Fun-Paramore'.

My mind just started thinking about the storm my grandma told me about. It was supposed to rain.

I just love rain. In my words you in life is exactly like you under a raining cloud. The problems that you want to be safe from are represented by you standing in the rain looking for something to keep you sheltered. Happiness and Joy and Love are represented by you running in the rain  not minding every single rain drop that lands on you.

When I looked up i saw kash and smiled at her and she smiled at me too. "hey we arrived." Fanny told me.

Sometimes I wish I could live while listening to music forever.