chapter 15

Molly's POV:

While Calum kissed me, I saw Luke in the corner of my eye. But he had a hurt look on his face. As soon as Maddey and Tal and Daila started getting the blankets and pillows, I dialed my cutie penguin.

"Hello" he said into the phone.

"Hey. Is everything alright?" I asked. I really cared about him and I couldn't bare seeing him this hurt.

"Yep. The guys are wrecking your room, but otherwise things are great." he said and I heard him chuckle. "Oh and Ash says hi".

"Get your hands off of my stuff. Especially my desk. And tell him hi too." I said.

"Too late." he said and started laughing and I groaned.

"No, seriously, are you ok?" I asked trying to get as serious as possible.

"Yeah, just saw something that bothered me." he said in a sad tone.

"My year book pictures?" I asked trying to lighten the tension between us both.

"No. You ..." he took a deep breath and finally spoke "and Cal kissing." I was in shock. 

"What? Why did that bother you?" I asked, still not understanding anything that just happened.

"I was kind of jealous" his voice trailed.

"How could a cutie like you get jealous?" I said and I swear I felt him smiling right now.

"I'm cute?" he said in the most adorable voice ever.

"You'r talking to a major 5sosfam. You don't want to participate in this conversation anymore." I said laughing and raising a brow.

"But why were you jealous?" I asked one more time, still not understanding any of this. Fanny, in this situation would say I'm slow.

Luke's POV:

"But why were you jealous?" she asked in a curious tone. Oh well, because I like you and I wanted it to be me out there, pretending with you to get that chic jealous, you know?

"Because I like you?" I said in the most insecure tone ever.

"What?" she said, clearly confused

"I like you." I said and saw Cal's jaw just drop to the floor. Did I just do something that bad.

"Really? I like you too" she answered. My whole body was suddenly relaxed and relieved. 

That's one of the things I love about her. She's just so confident, brave and doesn't even give a shit about what the others said. She never cared about anybody else's opinion. Just sure of it. I, in a perfect world right now, would tell her how much I love her and every single detail in her. She would get happy and tell me she loves me too, and there you have it.

"Hello?? You still there?" she said. Her voice just made me step out of 'love world' and focus on what she said.

"Yeah, yeah. So, I wouldn't to keep you too long. Go have some fun. And please invite me to the next sleepover." I begged laughing and heard her laughing.

"I'll try. Bye cutie penguin" she said and I could already imagine her smiling right now.

"Bye baby penguin" I said and grinned like a kid on Christmas Eve as I hang up.

"Well somebody is in a good mood" Calum said poking his tongue out.

"Who? Me?" I asked acting dumb.

"No. The kid that's grinning like an idiot and talking to his crush for half an hour." he said teasingly.

"She told me she liked me." I said proudly.