chapter 9

So, I noticed that everyday I just loved him more and more and more, I just fell for him. Hope, do I still belive in it? No not in this situation. I lost all my hope cause I once belived that I could actually meet him love him, fall for him. Make him fall for me. No, you think this is just a creepy fangirl talking about how hot Luke is. No, i'm not like that. I actually looked on the bright side of things just by looking at a picture of him. He means everything to me. Still don't believe it? You know, I don't give a shit. I love him, he means everything to me but he'll never notice me. To me he's just the face I love to see the most and I'm just another face in the crowd to him. Hope, faith and everything I had just disappeared from starting to come to reality. I love him and I don't care what anybody else thinks or says.

He read out. No. Not like this. This shouldn't be happening now, here nor with them. I bit my cheek and ran to the bathroom. When I stood up I felt something grabbing my wrist and I looked to find Luke. He wiped away the tear that was rolling down my cheek and looked me in the eyes.

I struggled to get out of his hold and I succeeded. As I put my hand on the knob a knock came from behind the door. Kash. What could be better than having my perfect beautiful best friend come in here. I just opened the door and ran directly to the bathroom, avoiding Kash. I closed the door and locked it and leaned back on the wall and started going lower till I sat on the floor. 

"Baby Penguin, you there?" Luke asked.

"No, just... what do want to hear now some pathetic fan fiction paragraph about you or what?" i said sobbing.

Luke's POV:

I couldn't stand to see her crying so I just broke in, literaly. She just looked at me with those brown eyes that sparkled ike stars and I gave her my hand so she could reach out for it and she did. She stood up and I pulled her in for a hug.

"Better baby penguin?"I asked and she didn't pull away. She nodded and I Just didn't want to let her go. 

"Thanks Luke," she said smiling and looking me in the eyes"but how don't you want to laugh about every pathetic word I wrote" she said and looked away.

"Because I loved it" I said taking a deep breath.

"What?" She questioned and looked at me once more.

"I love the way you are so honest to yourself, you believe the truth and accept it. You are brave for not tearing that notebook out of his hands and let him finish" I said truthfully.

"Thank you cutie penguin" she said and smiled. Shit, I only knew her for one day and I already fell for her smile.

"sooo, let's get back there I think Ashton is afraid of whoever is in there." I said and we both laughed.

"That's Kash, the one who was on the phone earlier." she said and hid her face.

"how could you even know them? No offense but you're calm and cute and beautiful and so," I stopped mid-sentence. She looked at me and I just realized what I was about to say.

"You think I'm beautiful?" she asked with the sweetest tone I ever heard.

"No, well maybe, ok, yes, a lot." I said and smiled at her and she smiled at me.

"You know we have only known each other for one day and we are sharing a bed." she said and blushed. Cute. Adorable. Hot. Gorgeous. Sexy. Ok, luke calm down it's been less than a day. But we shared a bed. Woah. I tried to imagine how she would look like asleep and I thought of sleeping beauty.

"What took you guys so long? That girl is just crazy for Ash." Calum whispered and we laughed,

"Ok, ok. Kash, I think it's enough for now. Ash I'm sorry i will make up for it." she apologized.

"No, of course not. She is just..." he said and mouthed 'perfect'. It was true although they knew each other for 25 minutes.

-------------------------------------

"So we are in the bus together with Kash, Fanny and De. Kash is the one who visited," she said after Kash went and I saw Ashton smiling to himself when she mentioned her "Fanny is the one you read the message from, btw she is obsessed with ash and De doesn't know anybody. She just knows that you are a band. Oh, and Sai is obsessed with, drum roll please" she said pointing at Ash and he gave her one and she said"Mikey".

"Me" Mikey asked, 

"Yeah she loves you so much, she just adores you." She said and I swear i watched Micheal chuckling."Soooooooooo, let me show you around Cairo" she said and pulled all our arms.

We got in the car and we decided to ask somethings about  Cairo."tell us about your- our - school" I asked in full excitement."First it's over there" she said and pointed at something next to us. It wasn't a school it was a palace.We got outside of the car and we met some guy that had a very big resemblance with David Bechham."Mr. Mabon" she said.

"Molly, so I thought you were dating Leo but four like them?" he said and they both laughed.

"Mr. Mabon, this is Calum, Luke, Ashton and Micheal. 5sos meet Mr. Mabon" she said and we all shook hands.

"What are you doing here with her. She is way out of your league. Will you be attending the Marathon?" He asked us and Ashton said"Yeah we are staying her for one semester. Ever heard about 5sos?" he said bravely and making it clear that he is Australian.

"Yeah, they're fine but I just think they aren't pop rock enough. oh, and I see you are Australian." he said.

"We all are and" I started but Molly just said"they are 5sos." and he said"Oh, awkward. But you guys are great and be careful with Molly especially you Blondie." said and walked away. Me? What am I dating her now or something? And be careful. He was weird.

"So let me show you the classes she said running away and we suddenly felt drops on our face. It was raining. Just moments later I watched how great Molly looked while she jumped around.

I looked at them and told them "let's go" and they all nodded and ran toward her.

(Hey guys thanks so much for the reads xx please tell your friends about this, love you vote comment If you have any suggestions plz comment!!)