chapter 3

"Lakeshia!Dennie!Fanny!Molly! Get out of the bus now!!" he yelled. It was our bus driver. We were all sure he had some serious anger issues.

Kash and I were in 11a and Fanny and De were in 11b. Kash and I got off the first and the moment I put one feet off the bus I noticed the ground was shining and I felt raindrops hitting my face. I closed my eyes and just there, never wanting it to end. Then I opened my eyes to realize four figures. It was Zella, Samantha, Jacey and Taima. They were all standing in front of the stairs that lead to our classroom. 

"hey guys" I said forcing a smile, I wasn't in a bad mood just the worst one anyone could be in.

"Hey how are doing?" Samantha asked.

"Fine,Good" we all mumbled together.

"So are we going to the biology room, chemistry room or just stay in our regular one?" Kash asked.

"Chemistry, let's go everybody!" Jacey shouted.

Zella was sort of a push over. She let everybody walk over her and didn't do a thing. But now she fights back as if the loser will literally dye.Samantha acted like she was the boss, the one who ruled everything even everybody. She did have a bad reputation, and I myself went through her big problems.Jacey was more thoughtful. She was kind, sweet and innocent. I respected Taima the most, cause her sister cut, they both live in an unbearable depression. But she was exactly like Kash coz they both loved books, nothing more.

We entered the chemistry lab and the teacher starting explaining stuff we don't give a shit about. 

"Class dismissed" the teacher yelled and kicked us out.

We all ran out and I was standing in the rain. I found myself confident and ready to face anything. Every single drop that lands on me solves one problem or issue. I ran in the rain with my arms spread and eyes closed.

-----

The next two periods went by very fast and then it hit me. No, No, Damn it. My math exam was handed to me by Lily and I realized, that it was in my hands. I went running to find Gemma. 

Gemma was one of the most understanding, nice, helpful, caring people on earth. The day I got my panic attack, she saved me.

"Could you please look and not show any emotions?" I asked her and she nodded and took it from my hand.She smiled at me, stood up and looked at it and before I knew it, the exam falls down on the floor and so do a couple tears.

An F, you know what that stands for; Failure. I hated my life, me and everything else in the world.

I heard a cry and looked around, Leo.