chapter 16

Luke's POV:

"Hey man, I called you so many times but no answer." He told me as I walked into her room.

"Wait, isn't that yours?" Mikey said pointing at the sweatshirt.

"yup. The day at the marathon, her t-shirt got wet from the rain so I gave her my sweatshirt. She slept with it yesterday." I said proudly and I sat down on her bed and let her sleep on my lap just like we did in the car.

"Good morning, Daila. Wait, Luke?" she woke up and looked at me.

"Daila called me and told me you don't have a ride." I answered she didn't change the place of her arms or her head.

"Oh, thank you so much. Should we watch a movie?" she asked us. She obviously forgot about the sweatshirt.

We ended up watching 'The Hobbit' and she fell asleep on my lap, again. I ran my fingers through her hair and kissed her on the forehead and the movie lasted like what? ... 3 hours? during the movie I didn't even pay attention to the movie. I stared at her the whole time.

"You really love her don't you?" Ashton asked me while I was kissing her cheek.

"More than she'll ever know." I said and that was the last thing I remembered from Friday.

Molly's POV:

I woke up in Luke's lap, my hands around his neck and his around my waist. He was still sleeping and snoring, of course. I didn't bother standing up. I just reached for my phone, Today was Saturday. In Egypt we had weekend on Friday and Saturday. So, today I was going to the fashion academy. I wasn't taking the boys with me. Why? ... Because today we were gonna learn how to catwalk. I had to thank Hannah for telling the boys that I would be welcoming them any time. We were both One Direction freaks. I wasn't a directioner, I just adored Harry Styles. She adored Zayn and she met him. And she let him sign my copy of Midnight Memories. She was the only one like me there because she understood how much I loved 5sos. I jumped off of Luke's lap and ran into the bathroom getting some clothes on the way. I got my dark blue jeans, a mint green t-shirt that said 'Live your Life, Live It Right' and a purple sweatshirt in case I get cold. I matched my outfit with my golden and white wedges.

"Bye guys, love you." I said as I closed the lights in my room and started walking out and then I added "and I love you Luke". I closed the door carefully behind me and ran to the car. 

---------------------------

"Ok, so while you're walking you have to move your waist a little bit." She told us. Our teacher paid an Egyptian super model to teach us how to catwalk. I was making some jokes about her and we were all laughing. We were listening to 'Shine Bright Like A Diamond' and I did hate the song but I smiled to myself every time I heard it.

*FLASHBACK*

We were currently on our way in the bus to the desert. We were making fun of 'Shine Bright Like A Diamond'. By 'We' I meant Leo, Daila, Gemma, Kash, Lily and Maddey.

"Shine bright like a diaamoond. We are beautifol like diaamoonds in ze sky" we all sang. Of course, I burst into laughter while singing it every time.

"Shut up" Mr. Mabon yelled and ended up laughing as well.

11 hours, then we arrive. 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Hey Hannah, you bought 'Midnight Memories' online right?" I asked.

"Yup" she answered popping the 'p'. She walked over to her phone started with Midnight Memories, the song. We were both singing along and tapping our feet with the beat.

------------------------------

Shit. I didn't tell the boys I was gonna work tomorrow. I was gonna work at a daycare. I was going to be an assistant. So I had to teach the kids some stuff, read, draw, sing and play with the kids as well. It sounded exhausting but it was worth it. I was getting paid. I ran into the room and found all my four dumbos sitting on the couches and the bed.

"Where the hell have you been?" Mikey asked as I walked in.

"Learning how to catwalk." I answered as I stroke a pose which made all of us laugh like crazy.

"I'm so bored. Let's do a twitcam." I suggested rubbing my hands and going to towards my desk.

"What the heck have you done to my desk?" It was all covered in markers and their signatures and some quotes. They started laughing as I sighed and opened Twitcam.

"Hey guys. Today we all want you to meet Molly." Calum said and I walked pasted them.

"Hi guys, I'm Molly. How you all doin' people?" I asked and they all laughed.

I went to the bed and noticed Luke standing up and walking towards the bed.

"I have a question, but it may hurt." he said and I tilted my head in confusion. Then I nodded.

"Do you ever miss him? Your dad?" he asked.

"Of course. He was like my big brother. The only one who really understood me. But I chose to look on the bright side of things. I could either look at it, the horrible death of my dad, I'm never seeing him again. Why did he have to go, or that he's in a better place now, watching over me. I never spoke about him with anyone, not even my mom just you." Tears threatened to escape my eyes but I held them in.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked." he said looking down.

"No, don't be. I'm just comfortable when I talk to you." I answered smiling at him. 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, leave me alone!" Calum yelled and we all burst into laughter.

"Guys, I know most of you are dying to have them in your room, but it's gonna be wrecked afterwards." I said and chuckled.

----------------------------

"Bye guys, we love you." We all said after one hour and a half of twitcam.

I wore my cloud-pyjamas. It was especially made for me out of the softest fabric in Egypt. I lost all my figure in it.

"Woah, are you a fashion designer by day, cloud by night?" Calum remarked as I walked out of the bathroom.

"Very funny" I said teasingly and poked my tongue.

"Good night guys. Good night baby penguin." Luke said and smiled at me.

"Good night cutie penguin" I replied.

After half an hour when all of them were asleep I changed into Luke's sweatshirt. I think he noticed that I slept with it at Maddey's. 

"I love you, more than you think." I said to him and went to sleep.