Chapter III

The next morning I woke up and did the while morning routine. I slapped on a fake smile as I got dressed. My older sister Anna always told me that if things didn't turn out the way you wanted and life or love brought you down, there's only one thing to do; Fake it till you make it. So steering true to her words I'd fake it till it all got better. What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, right? I guess I was going to find out today.

My make up was at a minimum-I never wore much anyway; didn't want to walk around looking like a circus clown. My hair was left flowing down my back in its natural waves. I dressed in a pair if white skinny Jeans, a black off the shoulder long sleeve top and black knee high boots. I grabbed my bag and put all my necessary papers into it before I left the confines of my room.

Cains scent overwhelmed my senses as walked the short hallway to the kitchen. Didn't he have his own freaking dorm room? I walked into the kitchen to get something to snack on before I went to check on my friends to see if they were up and ready to go. We'd probably just stop at the coffee shop on the way to class. I knew all five of them would need some caffeine to get them going. None of them were ever find of mornings, unlike myself. I was always up at the crack of dawn.

"Morning Kaila!" Amy chirped as she walked into the kitchen-wrapped in Austins arms. 

"Morning Amy, Austin." I nodded grabbing a banana from the fridge. 

"Good morning Kaila!" Austin grinned 

"There's nothing good about it." I grumbled as Cain and Dean sauntered in. 

"Not a morning person?" He asked 

"I usually am, it's just.....I don't find anything to my liking this particular morning." I said 

"Are you excited for your first day?" Amy asked changing the subject. 

"School is school." I shrugged "Something I've never been excited about." 

"But you're a straight 'A' student with a 4.2 GPA." She said clearly confused with my lack of enthusiasm about school. 

Your father really did have you learn everything." I laughed. "Just cause I do well in school doesn't mean I have to like it." 

"Well." She scoffed "You're a freaking genius." 

"I wouldn't got that far, but thanks." Well i'm off, gotta wake up the others." I said grabbing my bag off the counter. 

"Have fun today, i'm sure you'll find something or someone to your liking." Amy joked as I reached the front door. 

"I'm sure I will." I smiled back at her "I could use a distraction from the boringness of school. With all these new wolves around it shouldn't be too hard." I said sending her a wink' I heard a low growl coming from Cain' I rolled my eyes, sent a quick goodbye over my shoulder and left the room.

There were a few people wandering around in the hallway.there was still about an hour before classes started. I walked down the hall to my friends' room. The door of course was unlocked. None of them could ever remember something a simple as locking a door. I walked in shaking my head.

"LET'S GO PEOPLE!" I shouted knocking on their doors "CLASSES START IN AN HOUR' TIME TO GET YOUR ASSES UP!" 

"Will you stop with the screaming." Kai groaned walking out of the room he shared with Mana in a pair of boxers. 

"Shit,, I knew we forgot to do something before we all went to sleep last night." Mana grumbled walking out of the room, also only wearing boxers. 

"Yup." I nodded "You all forgot to lock the door, as usual."