Chapter 7: First Arrival- Undertale Part 2

Y/N's POV:

Typical.

I had led all of the monsters to my house. I was Gaster!Y/N since I had no black clothes, but fortunately Gaster made me a black mask to cover the scars on my face. I was really worried that Sans would somehow see it, but he didn't, apparently.

I just went through the mist to turn off the magic source of the mist so everyone could get through, put on my heart locket and went back. First thing I see is that everyone looking around my house. I don't mind Frisk doing that; it is her house after all, but Sans was actually looking at a family photo. And he was showing it to Frisk.

I cleared my throat. "Done looking through my stuff?" I asked, looking at my sister and Sans. They looked at me, startled.

I first looked at Frisk. She looked at me with shock and amazement. To my surprise, she wasn't that shorter than me. We were both about the same height, about 4 feet 10. Some monsters were shorter. Others were taller, but they all followed me when I led them here.

Then, I looked at Sans. He was staring at me with... I'm not so sure. A blue blush crept onto his face and I fought the urge to smile at him. Frisk was the first to recover and when she saw Sans staring at me like that, she said with annoyance in her voice, "Sans?"

He snapped to see her. "Yeah, kiddo. What's up?"

Frisk now directed her voice to all of the monsters at my house. "Everyone, meet Y/N. She's my sister."

Everyone stared at me in wonder. I frowned. I had never really liked to be the center of attention. Clearly, everyone should noticed the similarities.

"Hello," I said in a cold voice, although I didn't really mean to. Gaster shook his head.

"Be nicer," Gaster grumbled. I mentally sighed.

"Anyways, it's ready. Come and follow me," I announced and led the way through the back door. The mist had cleared and all the monsters could see the huge house.

I didn't say anything but to my utter surprise, all of the monsters went to the back and to the other side. Only Sans, Papyrus, Frisk, Chara, Toriel, Asgore, Asriel, Alphys, Undyne, and Mettaton stayed here.

"What about us, punk?" Undyne asked. "And where did they all go?"

I hesitated. "They went to live their lives. To rebuild it. And for you guys," I turned around and snapped my fingers. The noise echoed through the halls.

"Okay, that was worthless," Sans rolled his eyes. I could see that he was determined to not look at me in the eye. I grinned. A rumbling noise was heard.

"W-what is th-that?" Alphys stammered. I looked around and saw a double door on the second level. On top of it was the symbol on Toriel's dress.

"That's your room," I announced proudly. Sans frowned.

"That's too small for all of us," he complained. I frowned. In what Ink showed me, Sans never really complained. He just made bad puns and protects his brother.

"Never judge a book by it's cover," I muttered as Frisk went with Chara to see the room. They opened the door and peeked inside.

"Hey, trashbag! What are you talking about? This looks like your house except way bigger!" Chara yelled and entered with Frisk hurrying after him.

The others stampeded after them but Sans stayed down here. "What, Sans?" I asked.

He looked at me and then he shrugged. "I guess you remind me of someone but nevermind," he said. I flinched.

"Do not say anything," Gaster earned me. "If you do, it might accidentally be in my voice."

Instead, I shrugged and walked over to the wall next to the stairs. Without thinking, I opened a secret entrance.

I turned around but Sans was already gone. He must've teleported somewhere. I sighed in relief and went inside.

To be honest, this whole house is built above Gaster's laboratory. There was many entrances but this was the closest so far.

I took off my necklace and my black outfit reappeared. I took off the coat and replaced it with a laboratory coat hanging on the coat racket.

"So, what's next?" I asked Gaster.

Frisk's POV:

"This is amazing!" Toriel gasped. We went into the room and it was as big as a house. It looked like Sans' house mostly but the rooms were different. Me and Chara had one room. One third of the wallpaper was purple and blue while the other one third was green and yellow. One third for me and the other two thirds is for my brothers. 

Toriel had a room with Asgore. She wasn't too happy but at least she has someone to sleep with and not be lonely. Sans would be sleeping with Papyrus and Mettaton would charge in the living room. We made him promise not to turn on the tv at night when we're all asleep. Alphys' room was a living laboratory while Undyne's room had so many books about swords, spears and many more items that made her happy.

"I can't believe that the punk knows what I like!" Undyne growled.

"Actually, the house knows what you like," a voice said at the doorway. It was Sans.

"How did you know?" I asked. He frowned and then he said, "Ink told me about that." I suspected that he wasn't telling the whole entire truth. Before I could go and ask him, a bell rang from downstairs.

"Hey guys!" Y/N yelled. "It's time for dinner!"