End!Verse Straddle

You looked at Castiel across the room. Dean was giving orders as usual and telling everyone about the latest mission. Your thoughts were a little distracted as you scanned his legs propped up on the table. He raises a glass to his lips and while you watch the liquid empty from the glass, into his mouth. His glistening lips inviting after he swallows, you can't help but stare.

"You paying attention?"

You snap out of it to find Dean looking at you to which you nod, "yes sir."

"That's what I like to hear. Now sleep because we leave in the morning."

People scatter for the door while Castiel looks at you. You look right back and get up. Walking over you grab the whiskey bottle, "want another?"

He raises his glass and you pour him a shot. Dean walks over and pats his shoulder, "will you be ready in the morning?"

Castiel nodded, "bright and early." He slapped back the amber contents in the glass and Dean looked at him.

"Try to be half way sober."

Castiel laughs as Dean leaves.
"Another," he raises his glass.
You leaned over him more and gave him another shot. Putting the bottle down your hand glides on top the table. Feeling the bumps and ridges as you reach his boots. Gliding up the sole to the hem of his jeans up move towards his knee. He keeps looking at you, looking into your soul. Rounding his knee he empties his glass and slides it on the table. Extending out his arms you smirk as you lift your leg and swing it over. Straddling him as his hands move to your hips you settle in.

"Another mission in the morning," you draw on his chest.

He tilts his head slightly, "so you could say this could be our last night..."

"I guess you could," you moved your finger to his lips. Tracing those chapped lips you lick yours then his part slightly. Squeezing your hip you slide the tip of your finger in. Gazing into your eyes as he gently bites down, your jaw drops. His tongue tickles your finger then his lips close around it. Your heart skips and your other hand grabs a handful of his shirt. His hand moves from your hip and up your shirt.

Gasping you slowly remove your finger from his mouth as his hand squeezes your breast. This makes you jolt and him groan under you. Teasing your nipple you grind into him. Hearing his breaths make your movements harder but you press into him more. Leaning down you raise his shirt and kiss up his stomach, neck and feel his scruff burn your neck. Feeling him hit that spot on your neck you snap up and kiss those lips. It was sloppy but hungry. His feet fell from the table and hit the floor. His hand moves through your hair while you continue to devour his lips.

You break your kiss because he firmly grabs you and makes your back touch the table. Nearly dropping you he excitedly works fast and removes your pants. His belt flies off as you bite your lower lip when his zipper goes down as well as his pants. Climbing back on you and throwing a wrapper on the ground he enters you. Your breath hitches as you feel him in you, feels right.

"Damn, your tight," he leans closer to your ear, "let me loosen you."

You become wet as his raw voice blankets your ears.

"Cas... please," you plead.

"What?"

"Fuck me like it's our last day on earth."

He nibbles at your jaw then moves his hips so hard you thought the table would break. Your hands moved across his skin and lifted his shirt to claw more. His thrusting hips moved so well so his hands had to keep you from skidding on the table. Air escaped your lungs and your skin was on fire. Moving your legs up and locked around him allowed him to go deeper.

"Oh fffuuuucccckkkkk!!"

He grunted and moaned against your skin as he planted his face in your shoulder.

"Oh god," he huskily muffled out. He stopped moving and just stayed inside you for a few seconds. He looked up at you with a thin line of blue in his eyes. You smiled and ruffled his hair even more. Cackling with him and pressing your lips together. Shortly after he pulls out the both of you are finding crumpled clothes on the floor.

As he threads his belt back on and you zip your pants you stand before him. Placing your hand on his chest, "seriously, take care of yourself out there."

"That's what I've got you for," he winks at you.

"To watch your back?"

He grabs you and pulls you to him, "because I love seeing you on yours."

You slide on your shoe, "not that I mind the inevitable but how many last nights have we had?"

He looks up and raises a brow, "I think that makes twenty eight."

You nod, "sounds about right."

The both of you leave that cabin and he starts to go right and you left. He clears his throat so you look back.

"What?"

He gives you a stern look, "you know."

"Right," you spin to your right and follow him into his cabin. When you get to his bed you take your shoes off and lay down. He discards his boots and gets behind you. Since you made the first move you had to be the little spoon but in reality... it didn't matter to you. With his arm around you, you drifted to sleep.

THE END