« 11 »

Chapter XI:

Cool Down

Why is Natsume here?

Isn't he supposed to be with his soon-to-be-girlfriend?

"Why are you here?"

I let out the question. I am not planning on saying sorry to him until he apologizes to me first. I have pride and I will make sure it stays that way. It is his fault after all for suddenly avoiding me.

"Why are you here as well?" He stared at me. I stared back at him.

"I asked you first . You answer me"

"I am pulled here by Ruka." He finally admits. Good. The sooner the better.

"I am also pulled here by Hotaru" I answered his previous question. .. Ruka did say he will help us get back to be friends.. Is this the way he helps us? It won't work. I sighed and walked away from the place.

"Where are you going?"

I stopped and faced behind me. "I'm avoiding you since you avoided me." I said and began to walk away from him. "Wait.."

"Yes?"

"I..I..I'm sorry.." He finally said the magic words. I smiled at him and walk to him to hug him as his present for saying it. He was shocked at first but then hugged me back.

The next day, I was opening the door to the Girl's Toilet when suddenly cold water splashed me. I frozed. I heard gasps and giggling. I looked around and found the pigs there. Laughing at their doing to me.

So that's how you treat me..

I'll treat you back 2 times worse.

I went back to class with my wet uniform sticking to me like a glue.. Hotaru asked me What happened to me. I told her about what happened and how I will avenge it. She smirked. Hotaru smirking was never good.

Natsume and Ruka were next to interrogate me. I also told them about what happened and also told them the plan. They relucantly agreed with me and said that they will join me. I smirked at the plan that is ready at my brain. I sent messeges to the students about the plan. They all quickly agreed. The next day though, I got sick.

I

Got

Sick

My long awaited revenge.. I can't watch it. Hotaru promised to give me the video about it. Natsume came to visit me after school when he heard from Hotaru that I'm sick. He was such a worry wart. He didn't even let me go pee on my own!

He would feed me with soup and porridge, Always replacing my wet towel with new cold towel. He even stayed with me when I sleep! The next day, He was beside me, holding my hand tightly. He was cute when he was sleeping..

Hotaru came and gave me the video. It was so funny! Koizumi was walking to the class. She was tripped by several students. Then, She opens the classroom door and was splashed with glitter and glue! Her face was like a tomato ! She ran out of the classroom while her followers followed her while silently giggling at the show.

The class laughed after she ran out. They faced the camera and said thank you and wished for me to get well soon. I smiled at this and gave the phone back to Hotaru. I was satisfied with this. Natsume soon wake up and checked my temperature. My temperature has cooled down. Only leaving some minor headaches.

I am also absent today since Natsume didn't let me out for the day. He said I still need to recover since I was just recovered. Ruka and the others also came to see my condition. We chatted about the day and apparently, the whole school knows about the prank.

But while we talked, I noticed Ruka was quiet and only talked a little. He is always watching Natsume then to Hotaru then to me. What's wrong with him? Is he gay or something? Did he fell for Natsume?! or maybe with Hotaru?

Hotaru did say she thinks that Ruka is quite interesting. She never takes interest in any boy. Ruka is the first. I'm curious on what will happen with the two..

«»

Spoilerss~~ There will be some HotaRuka scenes in the future :3. I realized I have NEVER done HotaRuka scenes and so, I challenge myself for it  *w*

«»