Chapter 1 and 2

Sonic and the Power of the Shade Stones

By Cutegirlmayra

Ch.1

It was a typical day in the amazing world of Sonic the hedgehog. Everyone was enjoying there day as the afternoon air whooshed through there hair, helping cool themselves as the blazing hot sun blinded them with it's radiance and giving the people on the ground warmth. A care free, young, blue Hedgehog roamed this town. Looking for the one reason he came here.

"Sonic the Hedgehog!" boomed a voice from a speaker. A large ship, with a man's face and a mustache on it, was over head are young friend. It came around a very tall skyscraper, making it's self known to are blue hero.

"There you are, Eggman!" said Sonic as he looked to the over confident old man's ship. "I was wondering when you'd get here."

"Sonic, you better take me seriously this time!" Eggman roared in the speaker. "this plan is number one! You, not even your pathetic friends can stop what I'm planning!" He said, boasting his ever so cunning plan that has yet to be said.

"Whatever." Sonic said, waving a hand to show his care on the subject. That got Eggman going.

" Fine. Well, first I need to have something of yours..." Eggman then shot out of his ship, robots with jet packs on themselves. They skillful, but mechanically flew through the sky towards Sonic.

"You think by giving your strap metal some jet packs can make them able to catch me?" said Sonic, looking down and shaking his head. "Your the one not taking me seriously." He said as his head shot back up and dodged an up coming robot. The Hedgehog ran, twisting though the streets, running up buildings, hopping over rooftops as he knocked all the robots down. "Heh, to easy." He said, rubbing his nose on the bottom with his index finger.

A dark shadow, slowly made it's way to Sonic and pulled something from behind are friend. "H-hey!" Sonic yelled as he felt the hair from his spines whip off.

"I told you Sonic, not to underestimate me!" Eggman said as the ship slowly departed away.

The dark figure ran after it. when Sonic turned, all he saw was a flash of black and red. "Shadow?" he said.

A few miles away a humming, sweet and innocent pink hedgehog was dancing around her kitchen. She was apparently making something for more than herself, as she was setting the table and rushing back to her oven. "Hello, my babies!" She smiled and said as she stared into the oven with a pile of cookies in it. "Sonic and the others will be here any minute, And you have to make a good impression." She said and went to the other foods she still needed to care too. "Oh, I hope Sonic doesn't miss this dinner again," She said, talking to herself. "I've really out done myself with my cooking. He needs to be here!" the smile and hum to her voice all but disappeared as she worried.

Soon, the door bell rang. " Amy? Are you there? It's Tails, Cream and knuckles!" Said a cute, boyish like voice.

"Coming!" Said Amy as she quickly got her things together. 'He didn't say Sonic...' she thought, and just sighed. 'He'll be here.' she told herself. 'Or I'll threaten to never make chilidogs and cookies again'. Amy answered the door. "Welcome!"

"Hey Amy! Wow! That smells great! I can't wait to eat!" said a very Intelligent little Tails.

"Hello Amy, thanks for the food, again" said a red and tough looking Knuckles.

"Hi Amy! Sonic's not here yet, but he will be! Just wait." said a charming and sweet Cream.

"Oh, he better..." Amy mumbled under her breath as she let her guest in. She was hesitating to close the door, but soon did. "So, what's the news lately?" asked Amy, trying to start a conversation.