Chapter 4

inside him intensify.

Sonic and the Power of the Shade Stones

By: Cutegirlmayra (who is ecstatic to know she now has fans!)

Ch. 4

"What's going on with Sonic!?" cried a worried and terrified Amy rose, holding on to Tail's seat that was in front of her.

"I...I don't know, unless..." Tails gasped, "Were to late!" he steered the plane past another large blast of dark energy.

"Don't say that, Tails!" Amy was almost on the verge of tears.

"To late for what? What's going on!" A furious knuckles angrily shouted out.

'hmph, my prey is elusive.' The darker Sonic thought, as he still had his foot firmly down on Sonic's back.

Inside Sonic's mind, Sonic struggled to get up, but he was too weak from all the pain the ritual had caused him. 'If you hurt them.. I'll.. I'LL-'

"There's no significances in hurting them if you do nothing in retaliation. Besides, I thought I told you to silence all sounds?' the darker Sonic slammed his foot once again on our Sonic's back. He then looked up to see the plane moving in closer...

"We have to move that piece of hair off the pillar!" Tail cried out, "Other wise, Sonic will have to find more Light Stones than the Dark Stones that were placed in him! That's what the ancient map said that Rouge gave me."

"Wait, Rouge is in on this?! Why is no one telling me these things?!" Knuckles glared at the two of them as he got up, ready to push the shield window out so he could fight Sonic if needs be.

"Rouge was worried about Shadow, something about the Stones has made him decided to steal Sonic's hair for Eggman. She's worried he's after the Shade Stone's power." Tails replied, but then began to focus on how the different Sonic was simply watching him. His face was grinning as if he knew something Tails didn't know. "What are you grinning at..?" he thought out loud.

"Come On, Sonic! That can't be the best you can do!" Eggman shouted out, angry at what he had seen. He was first excited and impressed, laughing hysterically until he realized the beams of darkness weren't hitting there mark. "Soooonnic!" he cried out, "Are you even listening to me!?"

"Doctor Eggman, could it be Sonic is unable to register you as his master?" Docoe questioned, looking to Doctor Eggman.

"Ah, of course. Your right, Docoe! I'll have to somehow prove I'm the biggest and badest super villain around! Let's see, I know! I'll-" before Doctor Eggman could do anything, however, the sky began to form a sort of vortex around the plane. The dark energy beams were not completely lost either, they had circled the sky's and created with the ceasing storm a small but growing hurricane.

Tails looked up behind him, over Amy and Knuckles heads to see the descending swirl of wind with black electrical shock waves flowing through it. "Uh-oh..." Tails stepped on the gas and pulled out a lever. The X tornado then engaged in Full Flight mode and brought out extra wings and a booster jet engine. "Hold on! The vortex is making some kind of magnetic field to pull the plane in. If we get sucked in, all those lose lightening bolts will shred us apart!" Amy looked behind her and her eyes widen in horror.

"Tails, hurry! If you can get down to ground level, I can try and knock some sense into Sonic's head!" Knuckles replied, looking back and growling at the situation unfolding.

"Engine engaged!" Tails called out, as he slammed back the lever he had pulled out from beside him to the front. The plane blasted itself forward, but the magnetic energy was still pulling the plane toward it. "We have to make it!" Tails shouted out, and tried to maneuver the plane to dodge the trees that the different Sonic was pulling out of the ground and flinging at them.