Chapter 6

Sonic and the Power of the Shade Stones

By; Cutegirlmayra1 (if you've come this far, pat yourself on the back 8D)

Ch. 6

Dark Sonic chuckled while he moved out of the log, stepping on Amy's nose purposefully as he did so. "YEEP!" she cried out, as he walked by, but was seriously considering squashing it further by rubbing his foot down on it. He was in such a good mood today, however, that he deicide against it. Amy got up and dusted herself, also trying to lessen the throbbing in her nose by gently covering it with her two hands. "Jerk.." she mumbled, "Sonic would never do that- SONIC!" she suddenly got an idea. She quickly leapt to her feet and climbed a tree, failing a few times but finally getting up and grabbing some wild fruit. "Hehehehe, you know what they say. Get a man through his stomach..." she grinned and started laughing like a mad scientist. Whatever she was thinking, she must of thought it to be brilliant.

Dark Sonic washed his spines in a puddle, Amy had made the night almost impossible to sleep. He had such bad bed hair thanks to another attempt at trying to annoy him last night, where in she pulled at his hair and even tried to brad it over his eyes as he slept. He had wanted so badly to kill her, but found her struggling and creativity amusing. He looked at his reflection and smiled,

'How do you like your new look, Sonic?' he teased as he turned to look back toward Sonic, who was calmly facing away.

Sonic looked back, and smiled, 'My complements to the stylist.' he turned back around.

Dark Sonic's smile left him, 'Your awfully calm today,.. Why is this?' he suddenly grew angry.

'What? Have a pride issue about people being calm around you too?'

Dark sonic was about to try and stomp on Sonic's head when Amy called suddenly. 'humph, your lucky she's still fighting, Sonic. Or I'd have killed your little girlfriend with pleasure.'

'She's not my girlfriend.' Sonic said this quickly as Dark Sonic turned back to the screen.

'She's not? Then why the immense loyalty?' he asked curiously with a smile.

'I've been asking myself the same thing.' Sonic shrugged, 'The only thing I can come up with is the same reason a fan chases an idol, To adore them.'

'...hmm... what a strange creature.. This fan you speak of.'

'Yyyyep.'

"SONIC-KU!" Amy hollered at the top of her lungs. She huffed and puffed, "What the heck is with this guy!? First he doesn't want me to escape, and the next minute he leaves me alone so I can escape but not I don't want too!" Amy said, throwing a fit. "Well, at least my master plan is all set up... now all I need is that dark little-"

"Ehem."

She turned around, "HI~" she said, in the most fakest charming voice ever. "I have something for you~" she wiggled her index finger around his face and flicked his nose, almost as if trying to act like a cute wife. "La,La,La~ AH! Look!" she skipped over to a pile of fruit. "Food!" she threw her hands up in the air. "Won't you, oh pretty please, have some!?" she picked one up and held it out to him.

Dark Sonic looked over the fruit carefully with his eyes, then to her. He began to reach a hand out when she suddenly hid it behind her back, making his eyes widen in shock.

"Oh, that's right. I haven't told you the means of when you can have this food." she moved her body back and forth cutely. Walking backwards over to the food, she sat down. "Come, Darky. Come. Let's talk." she patted the ground next to her. He cautiously sat down, really weirded out by her actions. '...Darky..?'