Ch. 11 Final

Sonic and the Shade Stones

Ch.11

By: Cutegirlmayra1 (the LAST one ;v;... man, I've been putting this off for like.. EVER. It's gonna be tough... but I'm gonna try and give you guys the best satisfying ending I possibly can type. Forgive the lame fight scenes if any should appear...Thank you for reading till the very end! Engoy~)

Sonic's ear twitched at Amy's cry. "A..Amy..." he slowly got up, with each movement, he remembered, little by little, a promise he had made long ago. "That day...."

Dark Sonic momentarily stopped his assault of pounding fist into the barrier in front of Amy's strained body, looking very ticked off and not amused by Sonic's sudden stand. Amy looked to him through squinted eyes through pain and desperation.

"When Metal Sonic had stolen you... right after I had left you... in that instant, I swore to always protect you... no matter what the cost." Sonic lifted one knee up, and then pushed on it so that his whole body could now stand up straight. "Dark Sonic... your case is no different. I won't let you hurt Amy anymore... and I most certainly won't let you take over my body either. Amy..." he looked back to her kindly after glaring at Dark Sonic, who glared right back and tightened his fist, ready for the approaching battle. "When you said that you'd rather bring back my dark other... because he at least knew how to show some loving affection toward you... I was actually very angry that you said that..." he began to walk toward Dark Sonic, very slowly. "I know I haven't exactly been the kindest toward your feelings for me, but it's not like I push you so far away that you can't ever find me right?" his steps echo in the barrier, filling the aurora of the area with powerful vibes of intensity. "I don't need any Stones... or any Chaos Emeralds either.. I'll defeat Dark Sonic... and prove that I'm Amy's Hero!" he spun attack into Dark Sonic, Amy was on the verge of tears in shock and surprise. He was going to fight to prove he cared about her,... more than anyone else.

"Sonic..." she said through teary eyes, she looked down and wept. It must have been the nicest thing she'd ever heard him say concerning her.

"Weak."

Amy let out a gasp and turned around, "Shadow?!" he stood behind her, arms to the side, holding Eggman's and his own Chaos Emerald in his hands. "But I thought you-?"

"Silence, I'm only returning the debt I owe you. You could of left me in that caved in sink hole.. But you didn't. Mariah..." he took out the heart shaped locket with Mariah's picture inside it. "would of wanted me to repay your kindness. Even if it was unnecessary. I'm the ultimate weapon, I would have been healed in hours. However," he turned back to her, "I might not care much about Sonic... but I will help you, only for your sake, I'll care." he took up the Chaos Emeralds. "Sonic, you sure you don't want these?"

Sonic hit away Dark Sonic for a moment, and looked to Shadow in shock. With a cunning smile, he winked and raced toward that side of the barrier. "Do you mind, Amy?" he said, in his usual care-free tune.

"LET HIM HAVE IT!" Amy cried out, as Shadow nodded and threw in the Emeralds. They circled around Sonic. He happily arose in the air, and let the emeralds encircle themselves inside of him.

Dark Sonic turned around from recovering from the blast, he put his arm up to his eyes and winced at the light from the Chaos Emeralds. "What is this!? How is there a power that rivals my own?"

On the ground, barely alive, Light Sonic smiled, "It's power is greater than even us, brother. Your end, as well as mine, will finally allow us to rest once again."

Dark Sonic glared at his brother, "You may fall, brother. But as for me, I will never surrender to such pathetic creatures!" Dark Sonic held out his hands, shooting a massive ball of dark energy to the defenseless Light Sonic. However, Light Sonic closed his eyes, almost at peace.