Chapter 10

Sonic and The Shade Stones

Ch. 10

By: Cutegirlmayra(We're so close to the end! I feel kinda sad...;n; I liked writing this story..)

Sonic was able to break free of his small prison, thanks to a lighter furred Hedgehog who broke the cage. 'Who are you?' asked Sonic.

'Call me, Light Sonic or as Amy knows me, Voice.' he out stretched his hand and Sonic took it.

'bout time you showed up.' Sonic teased with a smile, then turned his attention back to a motionless Dark Sonic.

'...What will you do with him..?'

'Heh, give him a taste of his own torture.'

Sonic woke up, rubbing his head and feeling awful. He felt his stomach, starving again. Did that guy ever eat? He slowly rose to his feet, but fell down again, after having so much time out of his body, getting used to it again felt awkward and frustrating. Then, Sonic heard humming. He looked around and noticed he was in a bed of leafs, and right above him, was falling fruits from the tree above him. And right above him? Amy clumsily whacking food off the tree as she sang.

~Hum, Hum, Hum. I hum to show that I'm attuned. Hum, hum, hum, to nature's loving tune~

Sonic lifted his head up and smiled.

~Hum, Hum, Hum, it's like my own symphony. Hum, hum, hum! It's nature's melody, to who? To me!~

Amy whacked another fruit off, she was in such a good mood. She was trying so hard not to lose track of the task up ahead to get Sonic into the spell circle, but she was just so happy she beat Dark Sonic that nothing else seemed to matter at the moment.

~Hum, De-hum, Hum! A blissful little song to keep me going along!~

Sonic whistled with her, making her suddenly stop and look down. "Amy rose, heh. Who'd of thought you would be saving me in the end." he grinned.

"Sonic..?"

Sonic nodded, "What? You think Dark Sonic has these green of eyes?" he joked as he pointed to his normal emerald eyes. "Or this blue of fur?" he tugged on his spines to show there normal blue color. "Your friend and I gave him a smack down after your own to make sure he learned his lesson. Though, since the four Dark Stones are still somewhere infused to my soul, he still has some power to rebel against me like last time." he looked down with a grim look, but then he heard Amy holler out his name again and noticed she was literally falling, arms spread out wide, toward him. "Amy! W-wait!" he tried to move away but he was still re-learning how to use his motor skills. "AMY!"

CRASH!

"SONIC-KU!" Amy cried out, laying on top of him and cuddling up to him. She rubbed her face to the side of his while swirls spun around in his eyes. "I'm so happy your okay again! I missed you so much!" she squeezed on the last words, and Sonic choked slightly.

"A-A-Amy! To much love! To much love!" he said through little oxygen. She released him and giggled, followed by a soft sigh.

"My Sonic.. Back in my arms.. Now that's a good ending..."

"We're not done yet, Amy..."

"Still..." she turned herself around and looked up, still holding his neck. "I love you, Sonic. I'm glad I could repay you for all the times you saved me. Even if this wasn't how I planned on repaying you... Even so, I'm glad I could help you." Amy slowly closed her eyes, feeling safe again and not alone anymore. Sonic looked down at her with a kind look of gratitude. He sighed and stated,