the end

I've lost interest for this, so instead of continuing it and making it crap, I'm just going to end it with this one last chapter. I haven't watched the last episode of Power Rangers Samurai  so I can't promise you this will be 100% like the real ending. 

When Aubrey came back to reality, she saw Mike with closed eyes, laying in her arms. "Mike? Mike? Mike!" She finally shouted. The liquid was supposed to heal him, to save him, like the nighlok girl had promised her. Her love, when the time was right. This was it! 

Jayden and the other rangers were still fighting, and no one had noticed Aubrey or Mike. Aubrey started crying. Her tears fell onto Mike's face, wettening it. 

"Aubrey- Aubrey stop crying," Mike stuttered, and Aubrey immediately pulled him into a hug. "You're alive.." She whispered, and Mike smiled. "Yeah, you saved me,  I kept my promise." Mike wouldn't ever leave Aubrey, even if he died, he'd watch over her like a guardian angel. 

They both got up, and then they fought the nighlok, and in the end they defeated them. The rangers had saved the world, and everyone were happy. But only for some time, for the nighloks will be back again, like always. 

But until then, Aubrey, Mike, Jayden, the other rangers and the humans will live a happy life.