{Chapter 2: Flying and Vlogging}

Nate's POV

We arrived in Oregon around 12:30. The flight wasn't too bad but my throat hurt so much from talking with Matt the whole way there and vlogging it all.

{vlog}

Matt: Hello Internet! Welcome to a vlog...

Nate: ...a cheesy vlog!

Matt: Hey! I'm not cheesy!

Nate: I just call it like I see it.

Matt: You wanna 'battle' it out bro?

Nate: Ugh! Again with the puns?

Matt: Says the king of puns himself.

Nate: Never mind.

Matt: Anyway, fellow theorists and battlers alike, as you heard on Twitter, Nate and I are traveling to the real life Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria and remains of Fazbear Fright for a grand tour!

Nate: We're gonna be getting lots of footage and pictures for you guys at home.

Matt: For the theorists, there will be a new Game Theory about it and the correlation between the real life events and the fictional game. There will also be a GTLive stream about us talking about what we saw there while we play FNAF Games 1-4.

Nate: And on my channel you may ask? Well that's just gonna remain a secret for a bit longer...but you'll all know soon enough.

Matt: Well, I believe our flight is about to land. We'll see you guys at the pizzeria!

Nate: But hey, that's just a theory...

Matt: Hey! That's my line!

Nate: Aw, what's wrong MatPat? Has #RagePat made an appearance?

Matt: Why must you annoy me sir?

Nate: Oh come on, you can't leave them hanging like that!

Matt: But I don't know what joke you're trying to make. This isn't a game.

Nate: Alright say my part then.

Matt: *sigh* ok. But hey, that's just a theory...

Nate: ...a flight theory! Thanks for watching!

Matt: That doesn't make any sense.

Nate: I know. But it annoys you, so it's funny. And, as you've said, I'm the king of puns and also annoyance.

Matt: Ha ha, ok fine, you win.

Matt and Nate: Thanks for watching!

{end of vlog}

We went to the baggage cart and unloaded everything into our rental car and drove to the hotel.

We checked in relatively fast and both took a quick power nap before we needed to head out to the pizzeria.

Once we were all rested, we packed up our cameras and mics, hopped into the car and drove to the pizzeria.

As we drove, I couldn't help but have this uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach.

It's that feeling when you know something dreadful is upon you and you can do nothing to stop it.

Was this some kind of sign? Or just nerves about going to this dreadful place?

I shook off the feeling and reassured myself just as we were pulling into the pizzeria.

"Here goes nothing!"

©Forever_In_A_Fantasy
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello Mystical Creatures!

Ok, I know I said that I was gonna pace myself with the chapters for "Forever Mangled" but I REALLY wanna post the 2nd and 3rd chapter this week! So, I decided that I'm posting chapter 2 today and chapter 3 on Friday!

Stay tuned you guys! Thanks so much for reading!

Stay 'Magical' my Mystical Creatures!

~ Elenora ~ Forever_In_A_Fantasy ~