Fashionista

It was now the very next day of school, as the students piled into their first period. The previous day, Brittany and Alvin had discussed a way for him to get out of going to whatever Simon wanted him to go to. He basically had to accompany the Chipettes to the mall.

At first, it didn't seem like much. But knowing Brittany, she was asking for a lot.

But if it was getting out of some nerdy activity, then by all means, Alvin was up for it!

______

"So do we have a deal?" Brittany asked as she and her sisters took their seats. Alvin pondered for a moment as Theodore passed by him, taking his own seat.

"Oh alright...you have a deal..." Alvin muttered as the two shook hands, making it official.

"Splendid..." Brittany smirked.

At that moment, the door suddenly burst open, revealing a tired looking out of breath Simon Seville. The students in the room turned to face the blue clad chipmunk in surprise.

"Uh...what happened to you?" Alvin raised a brow, chuckling.

"Yeah! There's still 10 minutes before class begins!" Theodore added.

"W-What happened?! What HAPPENED?!" Simon stormed in, obviously not happy.

"What happened is that Derek hasn't forgotten about yesterday, so the minute I got here, he began to chase me! Again!" He huffed as he slumped down in his seat.

"Since yesterday? Geez. I bet ya got on his bad side, Si..." Alvin chuckled again, taking his own seat.

"And to think all I did was bump into him..." Simon muttered.

Soon, Ms. Smith entered the classroom, along with the rest of the remaining students, which included Derek. The yellow haired bully sent the chipmunks a smirk. Simon slightly winced and turned to face the front of the room, where Ms. Smith was unpacking her things.

"Oh relax Simon! You'll be fine!" Alvin patted his head and grinned. Simon let out a scoff and shooed his hand away.

"Gee thanks..." He sarcastically muttered, taking out a book from his backpack and began to read it.

"Now class! May I have your attention!" Ms. Smith began to say.

"Now, I was going to bore you with yet again, ANOTHER History lesson-"

"Oh boy..." Alvin muttered.

"But the principal had personally asked me to postpone today's lesson plan for the sake of the upcoming dance."

Immediately the students gasped in surprise. Ms. Smith has NEVER postponed anything! (Well besides the time she quit because of a certain Alvin... but that's another story... >u>)

"Hey! I never said you could gasp! So be quiet!" She snarled. The class was silent once more.

"As I was SAYING, in honor of the annual school dance, I am honored to welcome one of the greatest fashion designers in town, Marina Rodenchia!"