Chapter 32: Hallo-What?!

A/N: I only recieve one suggestion. So, the costume will be a Miraculous Ladybug Costume. They all like it.
So, let's start the HALLOWEEN SPECIAL...
-----------------------------------
Your POV

Ah. Halloween. Very scary but awesome. Also, my favorite is the Trick-or-Treat. Going into houses with our Halloween Costume giving they're candies.

And my halloween costume for this year.

A Miraculous Ladybug costume!!

Man, they are so fame in Paris. I wish I could see them in person.

I wonder what Phineas' costume is?

Maybe he could be Cat Noir. And we are the perfect pair who will stop evil villains with LOVE.

Ferb's POV

Halloween is not my type. But I guess I'm so gonna be good on my halloween costume.

I'm finding my costume at the basement. Well, I would like to know what (Y/N) has to wear.

So, we could be partners.

I guess I have my second crush.

Wait, what am I saying?

"Ferb, make it faster, the sun is going down."Phineas shouted at the door outside the basement.

Sigh. I just want to stay but if I can't see her face, my day wouldn't be complete.

Doof's POV

Halloween. A day to spread my evilness!

Where I can spread the doom.

I'm gonna make their halloween so miserable. They won't have their Christmas.

Well, I'm gonna be a real wizard so I can cast spells and bring my doom to the whole "TRI-STATE AREA!!"

I'm gonna use my "Wizard-Inator" so I can have a power to cast spells that is so unbreakable, they don't even know what to do with themselves.

Your POV

Well. I think it is time.

Time to have some candies for cavities.

I need to go to Phineas' house so we can start our trick-or-treat at every house in Danville.

I feel so excited!!😍

Before I left the house, I looked at the mirror and look at my costume. I'm touching the costume.

"I look so gorgeous."I told myself

And I got out of the house and proceed to the backyard where I always spend my day.

Best of luck for me.

Phineas' POV

Oh. I look so good in the Dracula costume that I make. Smiling with the fangs is so so cool.

I'm so happy this halloween.

Ferb has the costume of a cute frankenstein.

"Phineas!, Ferb!"(Y/N) shouted at the backyard

"(Y/N) is here, Ferb!"I told Ferb while he's fixing his face

He just stayed silent. But he smiled.

I don't know why he is always silent.

Your POV

Back at the backyard. It was the first time I go here at nightime.