Chapter 36: For Real?!

This idea was requested by: Aphmau_and_Kaitlyn . And also half of jubie1234's idea. So thanks for their ideas!!
-----------------------------------

Last Chapter:

Trying to save your summer. You and your closest friends went to Paris to stop Chloe from ruining the last days of your summer vacation. But suddenly, you got kidnapped before you can confess your true feelings for Phineas. And you woke up with your hands and feet tied.

Will you save yourself from the threat of Bad Ending Of Summer?

--------------------------------

Your POV

Chloe. She is the only reason why I am kidnapped. What the heck is she trying to do with the enjoyment of my summer at Danville? Is she trying to kill me?

Hands still tied. Feet still tied. But she is already here. Destroying me into pieces.

"Well. Well."she clapped her hands

"Look who is here. Guess that I'm gonna end someone's life here at this warehouse."She is walking towards somewhere

She's only 16. How could she kill someone ? How bad is her memory?

I just need to escape this serious kidnapping situation. I don't want to die this summer.

"Chloe, you are only sixteen?!, how could you kill someone?"I angrily asked

I wish that Phineas is here to save me.

"Well, I'm not gonna kill you."she clarified

"Then who?!"

She uncovered the large fabric covered. It is Blake also trapped into a large tube. And there is cement falling on him?!

"Blake?"

"But he's only 18!"I asked

"He's 18 and you are 13. Teenagers fight you know?"she said

Ugh. Why did she involve Blake in this absolute madness?

She explained the situation why Blake is gonna be the one who's gonna ruin my life.

Blake holds the gun. And the under part of the gun has a handle that controls the cement machine that falls into Blake. As long as he just can't bang me on the heart. He will die in stones. And Chloe's gonna kill me if Blake didn't do it.

I wish that there are cops to stop this madness now.

"Kill her!"Chloe commanded Blake

But Blake couldn't do it. He's hands just keep getting shaky. And the more his hands get shaky. The more cement that falls into him.

It's been 5 minutes and the cement is on Blake's hips.

And suddenly..

The light came up and the cops have arrived.

"Stop it! Chloe Thompson! You are under arrest!"The cop said