IV

Jayda ' .....

I woke up to Toya's ass coming in the room talking shit, I'm getting sick and tired of her ass.

"So you out here whoring around with King ass  ? He gone have your ass somewhere dead or pregnant!  " Toya yelled at me.
" Auntie what you talking about  ? " I asked because I was so confused.
" Oh they told me they seem you the other night with King grown ass at Zaxby's  . "
" Okay and? " "It ain't no okay and, he gone have you pregnant just like his damn baby momma!  " She said and I was so hurt because he didn't even tell me about a baby.  " Oh cat got your damn tongue now,  he didn't tell you about the baby did he  ? " I was so mad at the point I grabbed my purse,  phone,  charger and my new outfits and left the house. 

2 hours later....

Tomorrow I go back to school from winter break and I'm kinda feeling it. I guess I'm going to go back to Toya's dusty ass apartment I don't want her calling my grandmother telling her I haven't been home. 

I've been ignoring King's messages and calls all day,  because he had no reason to lie to me because that was way before my time so I couldn't get mad if he told me.

Kingston...

*knock knock knock knock *

"Now who the fuck knocking on my damn door that hard?  " I thought in my head. 
I walked down stairs , opened the door and Ade was standing there with my daughter.  I was pissed because I told her I was gonna pick Aubreeey up. 
" What's up?  " I said.  " Hwey Dada " " I need you to get her a little early because I got called into the office early today " 
" Ah shit Ade " I said with my hands on my head .
" Go in the house brebre "  " Don't she got clothes already here?  "
" Yeah man ."

After Ade left me and Bre sat in the the room watching spongebob and all that other cartoon shit. 

I've been trying to call Jay all day and she's been decling all of my calls and ignoring my text,  I hope shes not mad at me or anything.