- fourteen .

Short chapter because I'm sleepy  !!

          ---------------------------------------------

"So where the hell you went last night Kingston  ? " King was awaken by Keisha's nagging ass voice  .

"What are you talking about Keish  ? I was in bed with you. "He lied.

" Whatever I already know you went in the room with that little bixth while -" Before she could finish he jumped up out the bed pushing her to the wall  .

" What have I told you about disrespecting her  ? Huh  ? " He didn't want to hurt her so he just threw her ass on the bes then walked out  .

                  ----------------------------------

Jayda .......

" where the hell you was last night Kingston  ? " Jayda heard Keisha say though the thin walls  . Laughing in her head because she knew exactly where he was last night  .

Ding *

Psycho Path 😨 ' I know where you at and I'll be to get what's mine soon  '

That was the second time Sean had don texted her threatening messages  , she was tired of his BS and wanted to do something about it. 

Getting up going to the bathroom brushing her teeth and sound everything else she notices that the hand print on her face was gone away "Good thing Kind didn't notice it,  or maybe he did " She thought to herself.

After doing all that she walked back in the room and Keisha was there  .

" We need to talk "

To be continued ..............

-short chapter  .