VI.

Kingston...

I was up early with bre bre putting her on her school clothes.  I decided to text Jay to see if I was gonna get a response. 

King 😈 ' wyd ma ?  '

Jayda 💁 'otw to schoolwassup ? '

King 😈 ' I want you to meet someone later when you leave school '

Jayda 💁 ' your daughter  ? I already know about her king  . '

"How she know about her  ?" I thought to myself .

"Dada!  Me dwressed come dwo me hair  ." I sighed "coming baby girl  "

I went to her room with the brush and jam to do her a pony tail because that's the only thing Dada know how to do.  I did her ponytail while she sat in the chair eating cereal and watching cartoons  .
"All done now come on so you won't be late munchkin  . " I tickled her making her laugh,  she grabbed her bookbag and raced me to the car.  After I dropped her off I headed to the Trap House  .

- Trap house

I walked in and capped up my day 1 nigga killian and we counted money. 
"Aye nigga I got 300 grand over here " "Equal  " I said  " So Killa you still fuck with that young broad from north side  ? " " Yeah man but I think she cheating " " Word on the street she a hoe " " Aye bruh get off my shorty like that  . " He said finishing rolling up the blunt & took 3 puffs and passed it to me. 

It was about 2:15 when we got done counting dope and I had to pick up Bre from pre school. 

"Dada!  I had so much fun today!  " Bre said getting in the car.  " what did you do  ? " " We painted,  cwolored,  ate snack and took a nap . " She said messing up some of the words. 

"Me hungry  . " " McDonald's  ? " " No I want Zaxby's  " . We went to zaxby's drive through and bought her a kids meal  .

" Wanna meet someone Bre?  " " Ywes daddy " "Okay.  " We was going to surprise Jay at her school  .

King 😈 ' Bre bre 's ready to meet you we on the way to your school '

Jayda 💁 ' Whatever.  '

Jayda.....

Kingston 😈 Bre bre 's ready to meet you we on the way to your school '

Jayda 💁 ' Whatever.  '

I replies back quickly  , what if his daughter don't like me  ? I'm so nervous  .

3:12 ....
3:13.....
3:14 ......
3:15....... *Bell rings *

Thank God I was ready to get away from school  , Byron wanted to walk me to my car so he grabbed my stuff and we walked and talked. 

Kingston .....

Who the fuck is Jayda walking with and why she smiling so damn much at this nigga  ? I started to get real mad so I just left  , I wasn't gonna cause a scene in front of everyone so I left.

King 😈' I hope he making you happy ✌ . '

Jayda 💁 ' whatever king.  '

I was in my thoughts but interrupted by a small voice of my daughter "Why did we leave daddy  ? " " Because she had to stay after late " I lied. 

-boring chapter but some juicy stuff coming  . 😏