X .

Jayda ' .... 

Jayda' layed back in the hospital bed just thinking  , how did I get here and why am I here  ? She asked herself  .

The doctor came in and started talking  .

" Hi Jayda',  nice to see that you're up.  Anyways,  you got a concussion which caused you to have 2 seizures back to back.  " Jayda knew who had did this but she was not gonna get revenge. 

" Thanks  , when can I leave and where is my bag  ? " She asked. 

" Here and I'll be back with your discharge papers . "

Jayda' slowly strolled through her phone just looking,  she had a message from King and one from Byron .

Byron 🌚' you didnt have to lie to me and im sorry for what happened to you 😘'

Jayda' 💁 ' Thanks and i didnt feel like being bothered so i lied . '

Then checked King's messages .

King 😈 ' Where are you ? '

Jayda' 💁 ' hospital boy. '

King 😈 ' why tf ? '

Jayda 💁 ' because your stupid ass ex's cousin and her friends jumped me and i had 2 seizures . '

King 😈' who tf jumped you ? '

Jayda 💁 ' kelia's cousin niyah  and her crew  . See I don't want to deal with you because you getting me into too much trouble  .'

King 😈 ' wtf you mean girl  ? ' 

Jayda ' 💁' you got your dumb ass exs coming for me and I don't even know they asses,  bye king don't text me ever again  .

After that argument Jay was heated,  she decided to call a cab to take her to her car and she decided to go to Chicago to get a apartment  , she didn't tell no one but her grandma so her grandmother could fax her school stuff so she can go online  .