sixteen .

Just because I feel like updating  💁 , anyways enjoy 😏 .

That day was great  , they had taken Bre to the movies to see Finding Dory and guess who end up trailing along  ? Keisha  .

Flashback  ,

"So where are you going King  ? " Keisha said already knowing where they was going because she heard the conversation between the 3 of them. 

"We're taking Bre out today.  "

" Well can I go cause I don't trust that girl Jayla or whatever her name is "

King huffed because she always wanted to go somewhere  " Come on man  ,and her name is J-AY-DA ' . "

Flashback over

They we're just getting home and Keisha had a little stupid attitude because King was giving Jay and Bre all of the attention .

Jayda' didn't like the attention that he was giving her because she was not a home wrecker and she didn't want Kingston anyway that was old news to her  .

Jayda put Bre in her own room and you know Keisha had something slick to say "Why she not sleeping in the room with you tonight  ? Oh you must tryna be sneaky tonight  ? "

Jayda' sucked her teeth " Damn keisha when you gonna stop riding my dick about some stupid shit  , I Jayda do not want Kingston  , He is old fucking news I'm only here for Aubrey  but anything else no I am not a home wrecker,  If King has feelings for me then I can't help it shit  , Then you wanna come for me cause I'm putting Aubrey in her room tonight,  Bitch Tf outta here  . " She explained trying to be calm with Keisha  .

" Well Jayda I didn't think you wanted King and I know my man don't want your low life ass so I'm unbothered and not worried about you taking a nigga I don had for over 6 months ain't nobody coming between us.  " Keisha said getting loud with Jayda causing King to come in the dining room. 

" Woah woah,  what the he'll is going on here man  ? Keisha you the main one I hear and my damn daughter back there sleep,  Will you please get off that girl dick cause she is not worried about me , shit man you stressing me out,  I'm gone man I'm out don't wait up for me.  " King walked out and slammed the door. 

Jayda dismissed herself from the room going to take a shower  .

       ---------------------------------------------

Getting out the bath tub from a long hot bath she heard her iPhone ding.

Aubrey's Father 😈' come out to my truck '

Bri 💁 ' for what Kingston I'm just getting out the tub I'm sleepy and it's 3am ? '

Aubrey's Father 😈 ' just come out it won't be long I promise  . '

Not replying back she slid on her PINK pajamas and a shirt with no bra because she was literally about to go to be before King texted  .

In the truck...

⚠Warning sexual content ......

Jayda was looking good to King with her n*pples on hard because of the windy weather outside. 

" Yes -"  Before she could finish her sentence King kissed her so passionate  .

They were getting heated and their clothes we're slowly disappearing  , King began to suck on Jayda's nipples a moan slipped and she cover her mouth  .

"King - ! " Jayda moaned loudly as he began to eat her out like it was his last meal in his life  .

"I'm going to CUM-" She screamed and she cummed in his mouth and he swallowed every last bit  .

King took off his boxers and Jayda automatically got scared because he was a damn giant, compared to Sean's dixk  King's dick was fat and long.  Jayda had never seen such a big dixk in her life.

She tensed up and he whispered " It's okay I got you baby "

Jayda screamed when he put only the tip in that's just how big he was to her,  she was so tight and warm to him he was about to nut as soon as he felt her. 

After getting use to his size she started getting better so they switched positions  and she began to ride him.  She positioned herself on top of him and slid down not taking all of his size  . She rode and rode him until she got tired because she was getting uncomfortable in the truck.  King turned Jayda on all fours and begin to pound into her tight , slippery,  wet pussy . He was pulling her hair and all  , she couldn't focus she was shaking and squirting everywhere  .

When King was at his peak and his but was coming he nutted in her and she felt his warm nut go through her body  , she thought to herself " this nigga nutted in me . "  She pushed King off of her and squatting trying to make the cum come out of her it was dripping out of her. 

Sex scene over. ......

That was the best sex Jayda had ever had without being forced to do it she put on her clothes and went in the house to take another shower because she smelled like sex over,  even in her hair  .

     --------------------------------------------

831 words tonight,  my sex scene might be wack because I'm not good at those  .. But hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. 

Comment
Comment
Comment

& get your sisters  , cousins  , brothers,  or even your grandmothers to read my book..

Share my book on Facebook you guys and tag me @ Shynetricus Qunmeashia on Facebook if you already my friend on there..