XII .

Jayda woke up to Sean ass screaming again about some non since. 

"Who the fuck is this nigga calling your phone Jay  ? " She could tell he was pissed by the way his eyes changed colors  .

Jayda snatched her phone to see who it was . "Hello ? "

"Um hey Jayde its Kingston , Bre Bre has been pouting about talking to you would you mind coming to see her? "

Jayda was thinking how the hell King get her number after she changed it that day ? " Um sure , im coming home tomorrow so ill swing by  "

Was this a trick to get me back to Atlanta ? I hope King dont think im coming back to him and all his lying he be doing . " Okay appreciate it Jay "
With that she hung up earning a slap across her face .

"Who tf told you that you was going to Atlanta ? "

"Im sorry i cant do this anymore Sean , i need to go back home and plus my grandmother is getting sick . "

Saying that made Sean real angry so he pushed her real hard to that dresser making the mirror break on it .

Sometimes Sean make her think he is back on that powder because he has been acting different lately .

"Sean please stop ! " She said which pissed im off even more because she shouldnt be telling her what to do so Sean punched her causing her stop scream real loud .

Jayda' room door burst open and everything went black ...

       -------------------------------------------

Back in Atl .

"Daddy is she coming ? " Aubreey whined and it was pissing King off because she is never worried about her dad anymore , every since Jayda left she has been whining for 5 months  . Aubreey don't even like my new girl Keisha and she gas been trying to be nice to her and all  .

"Yes Bre Bre.  " King sighed  .

Keisha came walking from the room and sat in his lap " Who was that on the phone baby  ? "

Before he could answer Bre butted in and said " Oh that was Jayda,  her coming to see me tomorrow it's daddy's old friend  . "

King was pissed that Bre told her that Jayda was coming back,  He looked up at Keisha and she was confused .

Keisha knew who Jayda was because King had told her about her when they first moved in together and Bre asked about her one day and she asked who Jay was and he told her  .

"So that bitch is coming back to town now that she left you  ? "

King was up set about Keisha calling Jayda a bitch and he knew Jayda wasn't a bitch  . "Bre go to your room and you meet me in the room  ! " King was highly pissed

"For one don't you ever curse again in front of my daughter and 2 don't you ever call her a bitch again because you don't know Jayda  , Jayda is a sweet person  . "

" So you taking up for her now,  ian never seen you taking up for me  ! "

"Yes I am and don't you ever in your life call her out her name again or I will not waste no time beating the shit out your ass  "

"King I just don't want her to get in between us when she comes "

" If you keep acting the way you acting she gonna take your title and run with it  , That girl do not want me man why you so fucking insecure  ? "

" I'm sorry King  . "

"Yeah man I'll be back later " King walked to Bre room and got her so they could go  .