VII.

Jayda sat in the back seat playing with Bre while Kind drove around,  she was upset with him but she was not going to take it out on Bre. 

The whole ride they haven't said a word to each other it was just Jay and Bre talking in the back seat. 

King took a glance at Jayda'  , Jayda' is a real cute girl but she's so naive and innocent.  King was thinking should be cuff her or just fuck and duck.  He thinks she's too stuck up for him,  but he ain't no catching feeling type of nigga. 

"Hello " King said into his phone interrupting his thoughts .

" When  ? ........Okay I'm on the way... "
Jayda' didn't know what was going on she just seen King get mad all of a sudden and took her and Bre to his house. 

" Don't leave this house for nothing at all  , and don't answer my damn door for no one  ! " He never yelled at her like that before  , She just did as she was told and went into the house.

Meanwhile.....

" FUCK MAN !  , Them north side nigga must want war  ? Breaking into my shit  . " King said to the group of men.

" Boss  , we captured one of they people . Let's see if he doing any talking.  " King nodded. 

" Come on Killa " King said walking away to the dungeon where they keep people who don't respect them or get out of line. 

King and Kills walked in the room to see a young nigga that look about 16 or 17 .

"Who sent you son  ? " King said just staring at the young man.

" If I tell you he'll kill my me and my little sister " The young man said scared. 

King sighed " What's your name son  ? "

"Cory" King nodded .

Jayda.....

Jayda was at King's place thinking I know this nigga ain't left me at his house alone with his daughter  .

Jayda has been calling king's phone all night and he just sent her to voicemail.  Jayda wanted so badly to call a cab to leave but the little girl was there. 

*ding dong *  The doorbell sounded interrupting Jayda' and her thoughts , so she walked downstairs to the door and it was a woman about 22 or 23 years old. 

Jayda opened the door and admired the girl because she was a beautiful girl she just look like she got a stank attitude  .

"Who are you  ? " The unknown girl said  .

" Oh I'm Jayda' said " She was so naive.

" Where's Kingston and my daughter  ? " She she impatiently  .

Oh that's Bre's mother she thought " She's upstairs sleeping,  and King just dropped us off at the house.  "

" So you here playing house with my daughter  ? " Playing house  ? He'll no , Jayda' thought to herself  .

" No " Jayda Responded. 

" I'll just go get my daughter " She just barged in not waiting on Jayda to response back. 

She finally came back down stairs holding Bre's hand  . " And tell Kingston  , Ade came to get her daughter.  " She said nonchalantly. 

Drama in paradise huh  ? -author's note.