IX .

Kingston.....

" What are you doing here  ? " King said confused  .

King had knew his mother from the last time he saw her before she left.  He didn't know why she was here and he wanted to find out soon  .

" I'm out honey " ' out of where ' king thought to himself. 

" out of where  ? " King  said still confused  .

" Jail Kingston  , I did something real bad and I want you to forgive me ." She pleaded .

" I dont know what you're talking about Sheila " He said calling her by her name instead of mom.

" Mom.  " She corrected him.  " But I went to prison for stabbing your dad."

King was confused like hell right now.  " But why  ? "

" Because I was about to leave him and I was taking you with me so he wasn't having it he beat me and beat me til I could hardly breathe,  when he left the room I went in my purse and got my knife I keep in there and stabbed him  , when I left you that day I went to turn myself in.  " She said crying  .

King was just sitting there he didn't feel any affection from the story because he knew his dad was a dead beat and always cheated on his mom well Sheila  . He didn't say nothing at all  , he just told her she had a Granddaughter and told her to leave because he needed time to think. 

Jayda......

Jayda' was in the bathroom fixing herself up when Shaniqua  , Keonda  , & Nyiah came in  . She knew Nyiah didn't like her because Niyah's cousin Kelia was dating King  . But what that had to do with Niyah .

Jayda' turned around and seen them snickering so she ignored them  . Then Niyah rolled her eyes at Jayda'.

" Aye ho3 " Jayda looked around to see who she was talking to because she knew she wasn't a ho3 because she haven't fucked anyone so she had to be talking to herself  .

" I'm not a ho3 Niyah   ,and I have a name it Jayda'  . " Out of nowhere Ny came and punched Jayda' in the face , she thought Jayda' was disrespecting her. 

Jayda swung back that's when her crew came and jumped in it  . They we're banging her head into the sink and all  . Even though jayda' was getting jumped she stuck with them. When they slung her into the wall and punched her in the head everything went blank  .

To be continued....... 

What happens next  ?