(8) Unknown Caller and Interruptions

A week had passed since Justin and Summer were officially a couple. People at school were beginning to get used to seeing them together now, although Cailin didn't seem to like it at all. Neither did Taylor, but he didn't mention anything to Summer. Taylor was happy as long as Summer was.

Demi and Selena were having breakfast in the living room, Demi was flipping through all the channels on the television.

*Phone rings*

"Unknown caller." Selena spoke out loud, having a confused look on her face.

"Pick it up?" Demi suggested, Selena nodded. She answered the phone but there was no reply.

"Hello?" She asked, there was no reply again. Eventually the line got cut off.

"Weird." Selena said, shrugging it away.

"Prank-caller maybe?" Demi said.

"Probably. Gosh I miss Justin." She groaned.

"Well go see him then?" Demi stated, laughing at her.

"I can't. Him and the football team have gone to a different town for a football match." She groaned again, feeling like a part of her was missing.

"Then you can help me get ready for my date tonight." Demi told her.

"Date?!" Selena asked, surprised.

"Yes." Demi giggled.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I frowned at her.

"You never asked."

"Gosh, I feel silly. I'm so happy for you Demi." I rushed to her side and gave her a hug.

-

Selenas' POV

For the rest of the day, I helped clean the house with Demi and was now helping her get ready for her date with Ryan.

She had her hair curled, smoky make-up applied, short black dress with silver heels. She looked gorgeous. I knew she had waited for this for a long time.

I was a little jealous of her right now, I haven't been on my first date with Justin yet and we're a couple.

My phone began to ring again. It was the same unknown caller. I picked it up but there was no reply.

"Stop fucking calling me if you are not going to talk." I was losing patience with this person.

"I know your secret." They confessed, cutting the call. I was not expecting that.

"What happened?" Demi asked, noticing the startled look on my face. I told her what happened but she just re-assured me that they were just playing about with me.

She was probably right. I did do everything to keep my deep dark secret hidden, so it can't just be revealed so easily.

End of Selenas' POV

-

Justins' POV

Happy.

I was happy that we were on our way back home. I can finally see my stunning girlfriend. I miss her so much and I can't wait to see the look on her face when I surprise her tonight.

*Phone vibrates*

Summer is hiding a lot from you.

It read. I looked confused at the phone screen, what could this mean? Was she lying to me again? Was someone just playing around with me? I don't know whether to believe this, she has lied to me before after all.