(9) Don't Mess With Me

"You should be happy that I called him round then!" Demi happily said, listening to everything Selena told her about the night before.

Ever since Justin left, everything went back to normal again. Selena was happy again and was herself. Demi was surprised at how Justin could change this girl so quickly. Something she was afraid about too. Demi filled in Selena about everything about her date with Ryan.

Happiness.

"Thank you so much. I'm sorry that I blocked you out, wasn't fair of me." She confessed, hugging Demi. She was lucky to have this girl in her life. Without her, she wouldn't have a home to live in or even be at this school.

"It's okay Selena, I understand what you were going through!" Demi smiled at her as they reached her locker.

Ryan tiptoed behind Demi, putting his hands over her eyes. She giggled but played along.

"Guess who I am?" Ryan deepened his voice, making Demi burst into laughter.

"Urm, Kyle?" Demi questioned randomly saying any name that popped into her head. Ryan turned a little serious, removing his hands from her eyes.

"Whose Kyle?" He asked, raising his eyebrow. Demi smacked his arm playfully, tutting.

"I was joking you fool. I knew it was you." She said, giving him a peck on the lips, turning him from serious to relaxed.

"Good. How are you two doing today?" Ryan asked the two girls.

"Better now that you're here." Demi reply, earning a kiss from Ryan.

"Happy too, but not for the same reason." She laughed with them. "I'll see you two later. Bye!" She said, leaving the couple alone.

She walked along the hallway, not seeing Justin anywhere. She went up to her locker.

"Boo!" He whispered in her ear, startling her, she threw her books in the air; letting them land on the floor. She then turned around, with her hands on her chest.

"You scared the shit out of me Justin!" She said, calming down. Justin burst into laughter.

"You should have seen your face." He mumbled, getting glares from Selena. She ignored him and gathered her fallen books off the ground.

"Aw come on, you can't be mad at me." He spoke huskily, leaning closer to her body; removing any space between them. Selenas breath was gone, her heart was beating fast again. He brushed his lips across hers, mumbling words.

She couldn't take it anymore, he knew that he was turning her on. She captured his lips on hers, moving with passion. This was the best way to start a morning, she thought.

They soon pulled away, resting his forehead against hers.

"Well good morning to you too." He winked, making her giggle.

"I missed you." She confessed, blushing a little.

"I missed you too, but I'm here now and we have first period together. What's better than that?" He told her. She felt happy. This was how it should be every single day.

"I agree." He told her.

"What do you agree with?" She asked, confused.

"You said that this is how it should be every single day. And I agreed." He explained, making her realise that she thought out loud.

Just then the bell rang, signalling for the students to get to their classes.

"Shall we go, sweet Summer of mine?" Justin asked, holding onto her hand. She nodded, watching him bring her hand up to his lips and kissed it gently.