(18) Special Night

Selenas' POV

A week had passed and my life was not getting better, it was getting harder. Ryan and Demi were back, Ryan and Justin kept arguing about me, Justin and I kept getting into petty arguments. There were even times were Demi and I were having little arguments, but we always made up afterwards.

I was on the edge of the cliff and I was ready to jump off and end this all. I had no other choice.

Other than dealing with it all.

"Demi?" I yelled, walking into the house.

"In here!" She yelled back. I followed her voice, leading me into the kitchen where she was cooking something delicious.

"Smells great! What are you cooking? And what's this all for?" I said excitedly, it was food. Food always got me excited.

"Unfortunately, you can't have any. It's for Ryans parents." She winked at me. I gasped. This was like the next step, meeting the boys parents.

"Demi! That's brilliant. How in the world did this happen?!" I asked, wanting every single detail.

"We've been doing so well as a couple and now that his parents are back from their work trip, he wanted me to meet them. Instead of me going there, I decided to call them over here and show them how much of an excellent daughter-in-law I can be." She winked.

"Cheeky Demi, but I love it. I hope it goes well. When are they arriving here?" 

"Around 7, I have a long time till then, but still I have to make sure everything is perfect otherwise you know how worried I get." I nodded at her in agreement. She was a fusser.

"Want some help or?" I asked.

"No, that's fine. But oh yeah, not to be rude or anything but you can't be here." She stuck her tongue out at me.

"That's fine, I'll just go hang around with Justin."

"I meant the whole night." She dragged on. 

"What the? Why? Oh. Demi!" I gasped again, this girl was full off surprises.

"I was waiting for that. Yes, tonight is the night. Tonight, is definitely the night." She smiled.

"I'm happy for you, but you have to tell me everything tomorrow!" 

"Of course. How about you though? You're sleeping round Justins." She asked, raising her eyebrow at me.

"If it happens, it happens. Damn, that means I need to be ready for it." I wandered off into my own thoughts.

What was I meant to wear for this? I should wear some really sexy lingerie right? What if he doesn't even want to have sex with me? What if I chicken out? Who am I kidding, I never chicken out. I'm Selena Gomez.

"I know exactly what you're thinking just by the look on your face. This will be done in twenty minutes, so how about we go shopping for some new lingerie? It'd be fun!" Demi suggested.

What a brilliant plan.

"Love it, let's do it." I smiled.

-

"Damn, that is super sexy." Demi spoke over my shoulder. I nodded in response.

This was perfect for the night.

"I think I might buy a whole load. These sets are so pretty." She added.

What can you say? Girls love buying new lingerie.

"I might just do the same. Dems, do you think he'll want too?" I asked. I didn't want to be rejected, especially by the person I love the most.

"Sel, this is Justin fucking Bieber we're talking about." I giggled at her emphasis on his name.