(21) Secretly Broken

Selenas' POV

"Yes mom. I know that mom. Alright then, it's good to have you back. See you then, love you too." I rummaged through my clothes while Justin was on the phone to his mom. I had a mix of emotions running through me, but mainly I was feeling nervous and happy.

"I don't know why you are worrying so much, she's going to love you." Justin stood behind me and wrapped his arms around me. 

"This is your mother we're talking about. I have to make a good impression." I told him, removing his arms from around me and carried on searching for the perfect outfit.

"Summer. Stop!" Justin grabbed hold on my hands and squeezed them gently. "You don't need to impress her, she's not that type of person." 

"But I am, Jay! So if you don't mind, I really need to find something stunning to wear for tonight." I replied, ignoring a groan from him.

"Throw on anything, you don't fail to look stunning. Call me when you're done." His smile soon turned into a blank face, he slumped his shoulders and walked out of the room. I glanced over at him and sighed.

"Jay. C'mon, don't be like that." I ran after him and grabbed his wrist, turning him around to face me.

"I'm not being like anything. You're just being fussy for no reason." Justin replied, rolling his eyes.

"Well excuse me if I want to look presentable. Argh." I glared at him and walked back into my room, I can't deal with his silly mood swings.

Meeting his mother is the most important event that has come by. A ladies' personality is shown by the way she is come across, including the way she dresses. I don't want to make her seem as if her son chose the wrong person to date. I really wish Justin could understand that. Plus, I'm Selena Gomez, I live for fashion. Glamour is me.

Ignoring the almost-heated argument, I switched on my music player and turned the volume higher, this should put me in a much better mood. Music always makes me feel better. Swaying my hips, side to side, I managed to find the perfect outfit for tonight. It wasn't overdressed nor underdressed, it was in the middle. It was just right.

"This is one." I mumbled to myself, smiling at the simple yet elegant black dress in my hands.

End of Selenas' POV

While Summer took a shower to freshen herself up, Justin sat in the living room waiting with Demi and Ryan.

"So, school starts in like two days." Ryan began a conversation to take away the uncomfortable silence.

"Fuck. I haven't started any of my coursework." Justin groaned in frustration, mentally smacking his forehead.

"Since when do you ever do any work?" Demi chuckled, getting glares from Justin.

"Since, school started to get serious." He replied, Demi stuck her tongue out at him.

"I heard Cailin is coming back earlier than she was supposed too." Ryan added, playing with Demis fingers.

"Demi!" Summer yelled from the top of stairs. "Would you come upstairs please?" 

"Coming!" Demi yelled back, standing to her feet she quickly pecked Ryans lips and ran upstairs.

"No surprise there, her uncle is the principal." Justin scoffed. 

-

"Yeah?" Demi asked, walking into Summers' bedroom. As soon she saw Summer, she was gob smacked. "Damn. You look hot." She admitted, hearing a giggle from Summer.